Thread: Adam Tambellini Not Given Qualifying Offer; Will Become Free Agent

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Adam Tambellini Not Given Qualifying Offer; Will Become Free Agent

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    No surprise, I guess.

I was looking at the forward prospects roster the other day — aside from Chytil and Andersson who I already pencil in for some playing time this year unless either of them fail to inspire during camp — for anything else to get excited about, and came up empty handed except for Brett Howden and Ty Ronning. Tambellini produced something akin to a yawn, if I recall my sentiment at the time. it's not that Fogarty might not come through or anyone like that, it's just that there's nothing remotely certain there if you alredy opencil Chytil and Andersson into the big team (by default, I'm afraid). If either of those two flames out, we are in even deeper chit.
    IMO it's a shyte future stock problem at forward that they have to address perhaps more urgently than D.
    If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Respecttheblue View Post
    No surprise, I guess.

I was looking at the forward prospects roster the other day — aside from Chytil and Andersson who I already pencil in for some playing time this year unless either of them fail to inspire during camp — for anything else to get excited about, and came up empty handed except for Brett Howden and Ty Ronning. Tambellini produced something akin to a yawn, if I recall my sentiment at the time. it's not that Fogarty might not come through or anyone like that, it's just that there's nothing remotely certain there if you alredy opencil Chytil and Andersson into the big team (by default, I'm afraid). If either of those two flames out, we are in even deeper chit.
    IMO it's a shyte future stock problem at forward that they have to address perhaps more urgently than D.
    Yo Blue, unfortunately your first instinct is correct. Only Howden and Ronning are legit NHL prospects currently. Forget the rest, until they do something to get us excited.

Senior Member Mite Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Tambellini signed with someone. I forgot who.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Mite Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    It was Ottawa.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Midget Division
    this may still come out to bite us in the ass down the road. you could make the arguements that the last few years drafts have been pedestrian at best. i know rome wasnt built in a day but theres much work to be done down on the farm.
    Acqua in bocca

HNIC BSBH Legend
    I doubt we will regret losing Adam Tambellini.