• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Crime in Film: What Popular Movies Have You Never Seen?

Phil

Oh, and I recently watched the Godfather and Scarface... wasnt impressed with either.

While I find them both to be entertaining movies, I tend to find that people over hype gangster movies just because they think its cool. Well that plus Coppola fans go nuts for anything Coppola does.

The same can be said for shows like sons of anarchy and breaking bad.. while good shows, fans always seem to over hype them. I dunno just my 2cents.

I have never seen hoosiers. I used to watch a lot of movies when I was younger so I am having a hard time coming up with other contributions haha.. im sure ill remember some later.

Oh, and I recently watched the Godfather and Scarface... wasnt impressed with either.

Haha you put Scarface and The Godfather in the same sentence. One is GOAT the other barely watchable meh. Put Goodfellas there instead.

If you weren't impressed with the Godfather 1 or 2, great filmmaking is not your thing.

Archived