• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Artemi Panarin Unwilling to Sign Long-Term; CBJ Testing Market

Phil

I love me some breadman' date=' but to call him "young" might not be 100% accurate. The dude is 26 years old and will be 27 in October. With that being said, he's great.[/quote']

Damn, I thought he was still

How about "relatively young compared to when most players of his caliber are available"? That's what makes Tavares so intriguing on the open market. It almost never happens.

Patrick O'Sullivan said on SIRIUS radio that he thinks Panarin wants or deserves a 9 mill deal.

Is he that good? I'm not sold on that kind of money.

Yes. Again, 15th in scoring last season with 82 points. Look at the dollar-per-point ratio of NHL salaries today. That's exactly what he's worth.

Oh, do you work for the front office?

I think the last 6 months prove they're not trading a young player, a 1st, and two prospects for someone who's 27... But, you're right, I don't work for the front office. I don't want to crush your dreams.

Jesus.

Damn, I thought he was still

How about "relatively young compared to when most players of his caliber are available"? That's what makes Tavares so intriguing on the open market. It almost never happens.

Was sure he was under 25 myself. At 27 he's maybe a bit too old. Dont want to be the team to give him a 8 years contract when he's 28.

He's crazy good tho

Hayes + Skjei for Panarin + Dubinsky

Would not want to lose Skjei. he regressed last year, but the guy was a player until things went bad here. But drop Dubinsky, add Milano. Torts does not like him, feeling is mutual. Torts has never understood offensive talent since he left TB. Would hire Monet to paint...his garage.

Archived