• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Press One Button: NYR Edition

Phil

Which one?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• 3 months later...
Byfield #1 and Lefreniere goes #2. But you can take whoever you think is the top prospect and you get till that draft to decide.

I see this kid turns 17 today.

What the draft cut-off? 18 before the season starts? Sucks for him/NHL.

lol.

I just searched the kids name, this is the only one that came up.

There are plenty of games left, though.

Oh lol, that "fuck you" was directed at everyone who's voted in here and chose anything but red; I noticed I was the first one who voted that. It was only after posting, I realized how old this thread was and I didn't even read any posts. lol

Still rather have the next two #1 overall picks and enjoy the build toward the Championship. Not to mention how fun it would be to watch our own elite talent on ice. 1986, 1994 those weren't gifts, they were earned accomplishments. That is why they felt so great and burned lasting memories into the minds of those who experienced the pain of the past. Success usually requires patience, determination, failure and endurance.

At 59, nobody is going to want to see me suit up although that?s been a life?s dream. Next time through I would hope to have the talent for NHL or F-1.

Next? Give me the tix. I?m ready to become a rink rat at MSG. My son and I have joked about hitting Powerball then buying 2 suite tix at MSG then turn them into our own apartments and live in the building. Yeah, we can be out there sometimes. LOL

None of the other choices guarantee me as much pleasure as actually playing a game with the team on MSG ice. It's really a no brainer.

Thats just some hours of pleasure tho. Winning a cup gives bragging rights etc for a year. season tix gives you a lot of fun.

Kinda selfish aswell. You get to dress for a game (probably losing us the game too) and then over. You could have given us two franchise players for 15 years man! lol

• 1 year later...