• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Questions about NHL Center Ice and NHL.com TV packages

Sod16

I've been sticking with Directv because of the NHL Center Ice package for a few years, but I want to now get rid of Directv. Do any of you get the NHL.com package of out of market games? At one point they were talking about a deal where you could just get one team, but I don't see recent references to that. How much does it cost? What is the quality like? I'd like to feel safe with this before I ditch Center Ice. Thanks.

Never bought the nhl.com package because I DVR a lot of games and not sure if that's an option. All I know is Comcast only has 2 HD games per night so I only paid for it one year and now just go the stream route when I'm able to watch a game live.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I did not have a good experience with NHL.comTV. I was traveling, but blackout restrictions still applied. I had to cancel.

Ive had DISH, VerizonFios, Comcast, Directv, kodi and time warner. directv was probably the best value. Verizon offered the most options but was by far the most expensive. TW/comcast easily the worst

That’s why I gave it up. Now I watch it all online through NHL app. Subscription. Crystal clear on my iPhone and iPad. The Best ~$130 I spend on the NHL per year. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This. You can also just get a VPN blocker app and watch Ranger games too. Did this all season long after deciding to cancel my cable subscription (between netflix, hulu and amazon prime I was watching nothing but hockey on tv).

This. You can also just get a VPN blocker app and watch Ranger games too. Did this all season long after deciding to cancel my cable subscription (between netflix, hulu and amazon prime I was watching nothing but hockey on tv).

which one worked? I used to do that but they started blocking VPNs. I guess the one I had didn't work but others are good?

I use bullet vpn through the amazon fire stick (using kodi to stream the nhl.tv feed). Worked just fine. Didn’t work on my phone but I only tried it once and gave up

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

ill have to look it up. I use it through my xbox. UnBlock-Us worked a couple of years ago but I think the NHL shut it down

Archived