Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Assuming the Rangers Stay at 9...

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Assuming the Rangers Stay at 9...

By your own expectations of how the opening round will shake out, who are you hoping to land with the pick?
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I love Kotk
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Wahlstrom

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Dahlin
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Mistercosmic's Avatar
    Bouchard

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Senior Member Midget Division
    Whoever is left from Boqvist, Walstrom and Dobson.

If more than one of them is available, whoever the team prefers is great by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercosmic View Post
    Bouchard
    Assumed Phil had Tkachuk, Hughes and Bouchard already gone. If not, I go with Tkachuk, then Hughes.

Thought the "other" was for guys just outside the top 10. Hayton, Smith, Kratsov, etc. The next tier are some good prospects. Sucks the Isles have 11 and 12 nabbing whoever slips and/or their pick of the next tier of players. Is Hunter sending encrypted email to Lou?

"by your own expectations."

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

What do you mean? My expectation that the Isles could get two very good prospects at 11 and 12? Sure. If they use both picks they'll draft 2 quality guys. Lou is no dummy and he has a network he can reach out to.

You were talking about my assumptions before offering who you'd go with. I just wanted to make sure everyone is basing the pick on their own, not mine.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    In addition to the top 3 I’m fairly certain Hughes, Tkachuk and Boqvist are gone.
    Bit of a toss up who goes after that, but we need a goal scoring winger so if we get a shot at Wahlstrom I’d probably take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    You were talking about my assumptions before offering who you'd go with. I just wanted to make sure everyone is basing the pick on their own, not mine.
    Gotcha, now. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    In addition to the top 3 I’m fairly certain Hughes, Tkachuk and Boqvist are gone.
    Bit of a toss up who goes after that, but we need a goal scoring winger so if we get a shot at Wahlstrom I’d probably take him.
    The two concussions (at least enough credible people said he had two) combined with Dobson, Kot and Bouchard rising could potentially have Boqvist available. Add that Tkachuk is practically ready. Plus Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Hughes project a year away, while Boqvist is likely a few years.

If not for the concussions and projected dev time, there is no way a player with his upside would last till #9. Just relieved we are going to end up with a really good player.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Dahlin
    Considering no one picks him when we are on the clock

Assuming the Rangers Stay at 9...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    In addition to the top 3 Iím fairly certain Hughes, Tkachuk and Boqvist are gone.
    Bit of a toss-up who goes after that, but we need a goal scoring winger so if we get a shot at Wahlstrom Iíd probably take him.
    I like Wahlstrom for his scoring, but Dallas is considering to trade up and Draft Wahlstrom
    https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...deal-candidate
    The waiting is over! The New York Rangers are the Stanley Cup Champions! And this one will last a lifetime!
    -Sam Rosen

24 years later, still waiting to see our team lift Lord Stanley's Cup

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    I want Wahlstrom and I think we have a good chance of taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    I like Wahlstrom for his scoring, but Dallas is considering to trade up and Draft Wahlstrom
    https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...deal-candidate
    That's not what that article suggests. The author is saying if they want a scoring winger, to move up and take him.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

You can, but do you want to trade up our draft picks for winning now or to improve for the future? And we are projected to Draft Wahlstrom with the #9 Pick

Bullet Bob projects we are going to take him