Thread: Yotes Telling Teams Oliver Ekman-Larsson is Off the Market

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Yotes Telling Teams Oliver Ekman-Larsson is Off the Market

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    He's overrated. Supposed to be an offensive D-man and not even top 20 in points by D-men.

I'm sure playing for the void that is the Coyotes doesn't help matters.

That said, Ryan McDonagh is smiling this morning. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Yes, 8 years 64 mil.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

You think its more likely they draft a forward (Tkachuk, Wahlstrom, Kotkaniemi) with the 5th pick now? Since they now got a franchise D for 8 years.

They'll go BPA. They're on the cusp of the playoffs.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Everyone keeps saying BPA, but who is BPA? Every scout and mock draft got different rankings so how do you seperate Dobson, Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Tkachuk when picking #5?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Everyone keeps saying BPA, but who is BPA? Every scout and mock draft got different rankings so how do you seperate Dobson, Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Tkachuk when picking #5?
    It's just whoever the organization's scouts determine is the best player available. Every team will have similarities on their draft lists but they will vary in certain areas. Just when it comes time to make their pick they'll take the person that they had already determined would be the player they had ranked higher; not drop lower on their list to take a certain position.

Yotes Telling Teams Oliver Ekman-Larsson is Off the Market

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Depends on the board at the time. You asked if I/we think the Yotes will specifically draft for need due to OEL's extension. I'm saying my answer to that is no. They'll take whoever is the best player available at the time. My guess is Tkachuk, but it could be a D, too.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens