• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Yotes Telling Teams Oliver Ekman-Larsson is Off the Market

Phil

Everyone keeps saying BPA, but who is BPA? Every scout and mock draft got different rankings so how do you seperate Dobson, Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Tkachuk when picking #5?

It's just whoever the organization's scouts determine is the best player available. Every team will have similarities on their draft lists but they will vary in certain areas. Just when it comes time to make their pick they'll take the person that they had already determined would be the player they had ranked higher; not drop lower on their list to take a certain position.

Ekman-Larsson agrees to eight-year extension with Coyotes: report

Defenseman has one season remaining on contract, can sign July 1

cut.jpg

Oliver Ekman-Larsson has agreed to an eight-year contract extension with the Arizona Coyotes, TSN reported Tuesday.

The 26-year-old defenseman, who would have become an unrestricted free agent after next season, is eligible to sign the extension July 1.

https://www.nhl.com/news/oliver-ekman-larsson-agrees-to-eight-year-extension-with-arizona/c-299027086

Go Rangers!!

No need for more speculation, inuendos, rumors & the like. Facts are always factual.

Everyone keeps saying BPA, but who is BPA? Every scout and mock draft got different rankings so how do you seperate Dobson, Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Tkachuk when picking #5?

Depends on the board at the time. You asked if I/we think the Yotes will specifically draft for need due to OEL's extension. I'm saying my answer to that is no. They'll take whoever is the best player available at the time. My guess is Tkachuk, but it could be a D, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived