• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Measuring Wall

josh

Every family has that spot where you routinely mark the height of family members.

Well, we recently moved into a new house, and there is a stud in the basement with marks from several different kids. It appears to be all the kids of previous families that lived here previously. Based on penmanship, names and dates it appears to be 3 or 4 previous families, a total of 7 kids.

I'm insisting on using the same spot. Wife is saying no.

Please explain why shes wrong. Reps if you can tell me how i tell her shes wrong without repercussions.

Every family has that spot where you routinely mark the height of family members.

Well, we recently moved into a new house, and there is a stud in the basement with marks from several different kids. It appears to be all the kids of previous families that lived here previously. Based on penmanship, names and dates it appears to be 3 or 4 previous families, a total of 7 kids.

I'm insisting on using the same spot. Wife is saying no.

Please explain why shes wrong. Reps if you can tell me how i tell her shes wrong without repercussions.

Why wreck another stud?

There's always repercussions. Always.

One damages the house, the other doesn’t. You can shove the hose up your ass

It doesn’t matter. It’s all under the same thought umbrella. And I love a good cleansing. You can eat Frosted Flakes out of my hoop.

Archived