Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Deal All Three First-Round Picks to Get Second Overall?

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    they won nothing until Kuznetsov become a legit top center. Having Backstrom Kuznetsov as their top two was there advantage.

Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfrancesa View Post
    they won nothing until Kuznetsov become a legit top center. Having Backstrom Kuznetsov as their top two was there advantage.
    Well, ONE of their advantages for sure. But if there's a single player on that team who made all the difference in the world during this Cup run, it's #8.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    I might if all my scouts have Svech with a higher draft grade than Nico and Patrick from last years draft. I'd rather trade #9 and #28 and Names for Zadina. Thus still having the extra first. Plus it is more fun since it appears the Canes have made their decision and announced it.
    That is more along with what I would like to see and probably more realistic.. Zadina or Tkachuk.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    regardless I’m not trading three firsts for a wing. That’s a lot of assets to spend for a position that’s the least impactful and easiest to fill. Most here would and I get why. The question is posed and my answer is no. I just feel like those assets if spent should be on building up the middle or on the back end. Maybe I’m old school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12