Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If You Woke Up a Billionaire Tomorrow

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    If you have a billion dollars, you don't have to worry about up keep...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

The cost of maintenance and taxes have ruined many. Ask Evander Holyfield and MC hammer lol.

buy the best financial analysts money can buy and become a shareholder of large corporations

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I’d pay Phil to re-open “the thread”
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    We should open the thread for a day
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Iím acually a fairly modest guy. Iíd pay my mortgage, redo my kitchen, invest and open Non profit animal shelters. I canít see myself upgrading my car or anything to anything other than an SUV for practical purposes.

Biggest expense would prob be time shares. I donít even want a vacation home. Too much upkeep.
    This.

I would buy out my neighbor behind me so I could knock down his house and make my yard bigger and have more privacy. I would then knock down my stupid high ranch house and rebuild a different kind of house right in its spot. Maybe a colonial, idk, nothing outrageous though. Bigger house more shit to clean. I wouldn't buy any kind of super cars or anything like that. I would pay off my parents, and siblings houses. I guess I would have to do the same for my wife's parents and siblings too lol. I would buy some new goalie gear. I would donate a lot to the local animal hospitals. I always wanted to build an ice rink complex in the area but I guess this circus going on by the Ronkonkoma train station just ruined that idea for me. Other than that I would just see how life goes.

Junior Member Mite Division andysly5's Avatar
    I would build my family a new house. But not just ANY house..... A CASTLE! A real life castle with hidden staircases and rooms and passageways. Maybe even a dungeon, a moat and a drawbridge too!

Banned Midget Division
    I would buy a real battering ramp and try to siege your castle

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I would buy a real battering ramp and try to siege your castle
    The crocs in my moat would eat you and your battering ram. And my army of oompa loompa archers would be stationed in the turrets raining death from above down upon you.

Banned Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by andysly5 View Post
    The crocs in my moat would eat you and your battering ram. And my army of oompa loompa archers would be stationed in the turrets raining death from above down upon you.
    excellent! crocs would be a good source of food for my army of mercenaries im going to hire with my billion. Your oompa Loompa archers although scare me, but I would be relying on my mercenaries to take the brunt of it. I'm also debating if I should hire a wizard. take that!

excellent! crocs would be a good source of food for my army of mercenaries im going to hire with my billion. Your oompa Loompa archers although scare me, but I would be relying on my mercenaries to take the brunt of it. I'm also debating if I should hire a wizard. take that!
    You win.... I HATE Wizards. They're weird with their pointy hats and robes and give me the heeby jeebies.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Follow Formula 1 around the world and visit every #1 restaurant imaginable. Probably season's tickets to everything and donate every ticket I cannot possibly go to. Housing for the homeless...and that one I'm working on without the $B because it is so sadly needed everywhere.

Banned Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by andysly5 View Post
    You win.... I HATE Wizards. They're weird with their pointy hats and robes and give me the heeby jeebies.
    you surrendered!! good decision. as my gesture of good will and peace I will send you a dozen hookers i'd rent for you to do as you please. enjoy!

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    So good

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Twin sisters......like 3 sets

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123