• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY JETS Discussion

Shane Falco

What a difference Darnold makes ,he made some pretty good throws,if he was healthy from the start ,they would be 2-3 if not 3-2

It was like what the Giants experienced with Jones a few weeks ago. All of a sudden the players feel like they have a chance to win. QBs have a remarkable effect on a team.

• 2 weeks later...
He didn't make him worse ,plus Tannehill has been hurt over the last few seasons,he had a mess in his hands with the injuries ,especially at the qb position,he was very young when he got hired by Miami ,and was just under five hundred over those three years,I think he is a good hire

Well I guess your opinion changed

Well I guess your opinion changed

I think almost everyone's opinion changed, even people that were hopeful and optimistic about Gase can see it's time to move on. it's tough to watch and I honestly hope they don't find a way to win and give dumb ass ownership any ideas that Gase can turn this around. With that being said I could see them winning against the Giants but I for the first time in a while hope they get blown out and Gase fired next morning.

I think almost everyone's opinion changed, even people that were hopeful and optimistic about Gase can see it's time to move on. it's tough to watch and I honestly hope they don't find a way to win and give dumb ass ownership any ideas that Gase can turn this around. With that being said I could see them winning against the Giants but I for the first time in a while hope they get blown out and Gase fired next morning.

I warned you this was a mistake and pretty much precisely everything that Jets fans have gone through with this clown, Dolphins went through the same exact thing the previous 3 seasons.

I warned you this was a mistake and pretty much precisely everything that Jets fans have gone through with this clown, Dolphins went through the same exact thing the previous 3 seasons.

Most Phins fan warned us but I was open to giving him a chance with hope he could prove them wrong, but they look to be right.

• 10 months later...
  • Phil unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...