Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2018-2019 NY JETS DISCUSSION

#BringZuccsBack Bantam Division rangers02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    Does a good job in offseason, gets fired.

wtf is right.
    Mike should've been fired earlier, maybe fired along with Bowles in order to make a change in the organizational structure. But does anyone have the sense to trust Chris Johnson to make the right decisions as far as a good management team is concerned? The Jets got rid of one problem but put out more problems in their wake.

Three words to be lucky for; Synder and Haslam
    #KakkoSzn

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    Mike should've been fired earlier, maybe fired along with Bowles in order to make a change in the organizational structure. But does anyone have the sense to trust Chris Johnson to make the right decisions as far as a good management team is concerned? The Jets got rid of one problem but put out more problems in their wake.

Speaking of management..

Adam Gase the general manager did not take long to make his first move.

Gase traded linebacker Darron Lee to the Chiefs in exchange for a sixth-round pick Wednesday, a source confirmed, just hours after he was appointed interim GM following the firing of Mike Maccagnan. The trade is pending a physical for Lee.
    https://nypost.com/2019/05/15/jets-t...e-grabs-reins/

Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    Wasn't Derrron Lee a first round pick by Mike,a few years ago

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty9 View Post
    Wasn't Derrron Lee a first round pick by Mike,a few years ago
    Yes I believe so.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    They made a good point, something must have happened bc you dont fire a GM in May. You either completely clean house when Bowles was fired, or see how things play out during the season.
    Yes that's what normal well organized teams do, but this is the Jets. WTF !!!!!!
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post

NOT AT ALL !!!!! The worst part is how this will impact the development of Sam Darnold with this idiot Gase. The Jets finally get what appears to be a good QB and are now screwing it up. Back up the clown cars to Floraham Park and pile the clowns in. Does anyone in the Jets organization realize how incompetent they look ? SHIT SHOW !!!!!! I have no problem firing Mac, but needed to go out with Bowles. The usual half ass Jets.
    Curly

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567