• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY JETS Discussion

Shane Falco

• 3 weeks later...
Q Williams Is a beast

Nothing wrong with the pick

He was ranked as the best draft talent by a lot of outfits, so I think Jets fans will be eventually be happy with him. But even if they were disappointed on the spot, the Giants lol'd so bad it made them realize real fast that missing out on Bosa & Allen wasn't the worst thing in the world

• 3 weeks later...

:tweet: @AdamSchefter

Jets have fired GM Mike Maccagnan and VP of Player Personnel Brian Heimerdinger, league sources told @jeffdarlington and me. Maccagnan had two years left on his contract. Jets are in position to have strong season thanks to Maccagnan and Heimerdinger.

Adam Gase is the interim GM. Gase won the power struggle. Joe/Evan on WFAN are flipping out.

there is a reason this team only has one lombardi in the case which is now 50 years and counting.

i had season tix in the old stadium for 23 years and only went to one playoff game...

thought it would have been different when woody bought the team but its just the same old shit.

oh and drones picked up the following image of belicheck up in fox boro ... :rofl:

He was ranked as the best draft talent by a lot of outfits, so I think Jets fans will eventually be happy with him. But even if they were disappointed on the spot, the Giants lol'd so bad it made them realize real fast that missing out on Bosa & Allen wasn't the worst thing in the world

And we missed out on Dwayne Haskins. I don't blame this on Jones. I put full blame on Dave Gettleman, but this was the only screwup in the draft.

For the Jets, you have a solid DE in Q Williams that will improve your defensive-line and you even drafted help to bulk up the linebacking core.

Does a good job in offseason, gets fired.

wtf is right.

Mike should've been fired earlier, maybe fired along with Bowles in order to make a change in the organizational structure. But does anyone have the sense to trust Chris Johnson to make the right decisions as far as a good management team is concerned? The Jets got rid of one problem but put out more problems in their wake.

Three words to be lucky for; Synder and Haslam

Mike should've been fired earlier, maybe fired along with Bowles in order to make a change in the organizational structure. But does anyone have the sense to trust Chris Johnson to make the right decisions as far as a good management team is concerned? The Jets got rid of one problem but put out more problems in their wake.

Three words to be lucky for; Synder and Haslam

Speaking of management..

Adam Gase the general manager did not take long to make his first move.

Gase traded linebacker Darron Lee to the Chiefs in exchange for a sixth-round pick Wednesday, a source confirmed, just hours after he was appointed interim GM following the firing of Mike Maccagnan. The trade is pending a physical for Lee.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/15/jets-trade-darron-lee-to-chiefs-as-adam-gase-grabs-reins/

They made a good point, something must have happened bc you dont fire a GM in May. You either completely clean house when Bowles was fired, or see how things play out during the season.

Yes that's what normal well organized teams do, but this is the Jets. WTF !!!!!!