• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY JETS Discussion

Shane Falco

he made some nice throws down field,something Sanchez could never do.

no way man, Schottenheimer destroyed Sanchez. Sanchez was more than able and willing to throw downfield, but Schitty was always setting up 2 yard throws on 3rd and 9. The guy was an obsessive compulsive head case riding on his family name and ruined Sanchez

Darnold,was more than solid ,for a 21 year old to come out and play the way he did after his first throw ,and for the team (jets),i.say he did great,he made some nice throws down field,something Sanchez could never do.

He was solid, the defense and special teams helped by padding the score and giving him great field position to work with.

no way man, Schottenheimer destroyed Sanchez. Sanchez was more than able and willing to throw downfield, but Schitty was always setting up 2 yard throws on 3rd and 9. The guy was an obsessive compulsive head case riding on his family name and ruined Sanchez

The only problem was that he completed half of downfield passes to the db ,what a waste of two first round picks

Good all around game by the Jets and what I liked about Darnold was his 3rd down conversions.

He found some great 3rd down chemistry with Enuwa and it was good to see him back after missing a whole year. When Kearse comes back they have some decent WR dept.

Darnold has that IT factor ,but still have to be patient with him.I worry about the O-line big time.

I thought Sam was fine and the 2nd int in the end zone was on the receiver. I think Sam Darnold is going to be good. The team came out flat in the 1st half and field positioning hurt both the D and the O. The D needed to come up bag at the end of the game and the 3 rd and 19 was BRUTAL can't let that happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...