• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Draft Rankings #4

josh

Best Option for the Rangers  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Best Option for the Rangers

• Adam Boqvist
    • Noah Dobson
    • Brady Tkachuk
    • Joseph Veleno
    • Oliver Wahlstrom
    • Evan Bouchard
    • Quinton Hughes
    • Trade Up (Zadina)
    • Trade Down
    • Other

Welcome to the BSBH Pre-Draft War Room

Rank the players, in order, in which we would want the Rangers to select.

The Rangers currently hold the 9th overall pick in the draft. Who should they take with the pick of the guys that might be available when its time to make their selection.

You want BPA? You think they should take a risk? Think they should trade the pick?

- Trade up and Trade down may only be selected once.

- Any trade up must be realistic

Trade Up Option: The trade up option is to be used when trading up in the draft (for a player we've already selected) is a better option than the players currently available to pick.

Trade Down Option: When the Rangers may benefit from trading down (realistically) to get multiple picks/prospects rather than selecting an option available.

1.) Rasmus Dahlin (47%)

2.) Andrei Svechnikov (43.75%)

3.) Filip Zadina (70%)

Some links to Prospect information:

NHL.com Mock Draft - includes insight on prospects

NHL.com Prospect Rankings

Draft Analysis Prospect Profiles

For me, this is when "BPA" becomes difficult to judge. I think Hughes is the most talented, and has the most upside among these guys, with Boqvist slightly behind, but I dont know if he will make the best NHLer out of the bunch. Also, I could see Wahlstrom being a goal scorer we need, but Tkachuk is a little better all around.

Boqvist and Hughes are so similar and so explosive. Unreal skaters. Boqvist may need more time to develop all-around. Wahlstrom gets thrown in this group because he has more than a shot and scoring ability. He can skate and they say his defense and ability to think the game is underrated.

Would love any of them, but Brady should be better than his bro. His floor may be Shane Doan, upside, Jerome Iginla. He's close to ready. Too difficult to pass up.

I thought we all agreed BPA was the way to go this draft. Hard to argue that?s what you?re doing when picking Dobson, Foudy and to a lesser extent Wahlstrom at #4.

Wahlstrom has risen on every mock draft the last weeks/months. Behind top 3 there?s not easy to know who?s BPA anyway, I think Wahlstrom is BPA at 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived