Thread: CAR Names Rod Brind'Amour as Head Coach, Don Waddell as General Manager

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

CAR Names Rod Brind'Amour as Head Coach, Don Waddell as General Manager

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Great news for the Keefe train. NYR are now the last vacancy (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Great news for the Keefe train. NYR are now the last vacancy (for now).
    We are currently, the absolute premier landing spot for the next great head coach!

No really, that we have not hired anyone yet is fantastic. Keefe will come in here and get a chance to impress during his interviews and meetings. The Rangers are doing their homework.

Sidenote: who da fuck would coach and especially GM in that Carolina mess? Over the Rangers or most any other team.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 05-08-2018 at 12:13 PM.

//reported Junior Division

CAR Names Rod Brind'Amour as Head Coach, Don Waddell as General Manager

An ex-Cane who won the cup with the franchise.
    LGR!

The next Great One Head Coach, eh? Move over, Gretzky!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    An ex-Cane who won the cup with the franchise.
    Yeah, no doubt. It is not the worst gig for the coach. And he has a buffer between him and the owner. Not just the GM, but his popularity with the fans. Plus he is basically the owner's choice. Rod also gets to coach the best forward in the draft and has depth on D.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division thes5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    We are currently, the absolute premier landing spot for the next great head coach!

No really, that we have not hired anyone yet is fantastic. Keefe will come in here and get a chance to impress during his interviews and meetings. The Rangers are doing their homework.

Sidenote: who da fuck would coach and especially GM in that Carolina mess? Over the Rangers or most any other team.
    Believe it or not, the Canes have more talent than our Rangers. Add Svechnikov to the mix and a goalie and they are in a much better spot than the Rangers.

Roddy is one of the hardest working guys in the game and brings the intensity the team needs.
    Last edited by thes5; 05-11-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thes5 View Post
    Believe it or not, the Canes have more talent than our Rangers. Add Svechnikov to the mix and a goalie and they are in a much better spot than the Rangers.

Roddy is one of the hardest working guys in the game and brings the intensity the team needs.
    True. Anyone hear his presser? He sounds tough and all business, probably a good choice for them. It is the owner that has created the Dolan like atmosphere around that team.