• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign UFA Ville Meskanen [F] from Finland

Maybe Hartford can make the playoffs for what the 2nd time in 6 years next season?

I can't fairly judge any of these euro signings so I won't begin to speculate when and if they have any shot at making an impact at the NHL level.

I don't think anybody can really claim to know too much about these players to say if these signings are good or not. They are probably fill-ins for a Lias and Filip.

The highlight clips are nice, but nobody really makes lowlight reels. IWho really knows at this point? Grachev's highlights were dope.

I don't think anybody can really claim to know too much about these players to say if these signings are good or not. They are probably fill-ins for a Lias and Filip.

The highlight clips are nice, but nobody really makes lowlight reels. IWho really knows at this point? Grachev's highlights were dope.

I'm sure the Rangers' European scouts know them quite well...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Grachev came to my mind as soon I read highlight reels, funny how you brought him up right after.

Shame they don't post here.

good call and that was my point as well.

But I guess we should ignore all that and pencil them all in as incoming stars. Personally to me potential means they actually haven't done it yet.

I like the signings because they’re young professional players. They cost nothing other than money and should we get lucky that one makes the team, it’ll be worth the risk - which there is none. Hartford can’t get much worse so why not get some new blood in there.

I like the signings because they?re young professional players. They cost nothing other than money and should we get lucky that one makes the team, it?ll be worth the risk - which there is none. Hartford can?t get much worse so why not get some new blood in there.
That's fair. They do cost us against the 50 pro contract limit though.

That's fair. They do cost us against the 50 pro contract limit though.

Which is fine. Who played On the 4th line this year? Wouldn’t hate to lose all of those contracts.

RFAs

Spooner

Hayes

Namestnikov

Vesey

O'Gara

Skjei

Gilmour

Bigras

Tambellini

Nieves

Fogarty

Mazanec

UFAs

Desharnais

McLeod

Carey

Sproul

Pavalec

Catenacci

Albert (John Albert? IDK who this is).

I think it's safe to say that we'll drop most of the UFAs, and possibly trade some of the RFAs. I don't think this team is ready to worry about being up against the 50-contract-limit.

RFAs

Spooner

Hayes

Namestnikov

Vesey

O'Gara

Skjei

Gilmour

Bigras

Tambellini

Nieves

Fogarty

Mazanec

UFAs

Desharnais

McLeod

Carey

Sproul

Pavalec

Catenacci

Albert (John Albert? IDK who this is).

I think it's safe to say that we'll drop most of the UFAs, and possibly trade some of the RFAs. I don't think this team is ready to worry about being up against the 50-contract-limit.

This list is what nightmares are made of.

Archived