• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mike Francesa Returning to WFAN

Vodka Drunkenski

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly not trying to troll anyone, but what is it people find entertaining or endearing about this guy? I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The fact he thinks he?s a god and national treasure makes his voice on air intriguing. I love hearing his opinions (which he believes are 100% gospel). Especially with big events like the OBJ meltdowns or NY teams failures.

I?ll say to myself, ?can?t wait to hear what FATCESSA says tomorrow?

He knows how to draw a crowd. I can only handle him for short periods of time (opening monologue for example). Not hours on end.

• Like 1

I?m the same way, I can only take bits and pieces of him. I listened to his opening yesterday just to see what he was going to say about his return, switched back to espn about 15 minutes later

Yeah, openings are usually great. The other stuff (bashing callers, jerking off the Yankees, get tiring).

Same goes for the other radio guys. First 10 minutes are usually good, then it gets dull.

His interview with Eli was good too.

I'm honestly not trying to troll anyone, but what is it people find entertaining or endearing about this guy? I don't get it.

His show has the most unintentional comedy of anything I've ever listened to. Also over the years the prank callers have gotten so nuanced and they play him like a puppet to get their punchlines out.

• Like 1