Poll: Who wins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2017-18 Masterton Finalists

  1. #1
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    83,671
    Rep Power
    405

    2017-18 Masterton Finalists

    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  2. #2
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,739
    Rep Power
    80
    Homer vote for Boyle, but can see Staal getting it too. Is this the award that goes to the player who suffers the most hardship?
    LGR!

  3. #3
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    74,911
    Rep Power
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb[emoji769
    ;925374]Homer vote for Boyle, but can see Staal getting it too. Is this the award that goes to the player who suffers the most hardship?
    Perseverance and dedication to hockey. Am I missing something on Luongo? What about Karlsson? Injury and miscarriage.

  4. #4
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,739
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Perseverance and dedication to hockey. Am I missing something on Luongo? What about Karlsson? Injury and miscarriage.
    Maybe the miscarriage happened too late in the season to be considered.
    His injury was just a hockey injury, right? Not like losing your mother or getting Leukemia.

    Don't know why Lu is being considered.
    LGR!

  5. #5
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    74,911
    Rep Power
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb[emoji769
    ;925381]Maybe the miscarriage happened too late in the season to be considered.
    His injury was just a hockey injury, right? Not like losing your mother or getting Leukemia.

    Don't know why Lu is being considered.
    So did Staals... Zucc was a nominee for getting it in head with puck.

    Need to research.

  6. #6
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,277
    Rep Power
    246
    I don’t even know what happened with staal,

    I think the Karlsson tragedy was too late. A nominee for next season

    I also thought zucc was nominated the following season in relation to his head injury, but I don’t care enough to look
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  7. #7
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    74,911
    Rep Power
    478
    Staal had a child die from SIDS this year.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Midget Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I don’t even know what happened with staal,

    I think the Karlsson tragedy was too late. A nominee for next season

    I also thought zucc was nominated the following season in relation to his head injury, but I don’t care enough to look
    yep, the way he bounced back (team high in points) that got him nominated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •