• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones has problems with fumbles but I think that can be fixed, otherwise I think he’s going to be a very good QB. It’s amazing to see the difference of the type of ball he throws compared to Eli

Agreed. I'm not at all worried. He's made so many nice plays during his rookie season that tell me he is going to be excellent. Dare I say better than Darnold, Rosen, Haskins, etc. All the guys the Giants were supposed to take instead according to all of the armchair scouts.

Agreed. I'm not at all worried. He's made so many nice plays during his rookie season that tell me he is going to be excellent. Dare I say better than Darnold, Rosen, Haskins, etc. All the guys the Giants were supposed to take instead according to all of the armchair scouts.

He will be better than Haskins, never was high on Haskins to begin with. Darnold is a tough read, he has flashes of greatness but being it?s his 2nd year, he shouldn?t be making mistakes as much as he does.

He will be better than Haskins, never was high on Haskins to begin with. Darnold is a tough read, he has flashes of greatness but being it’s his 2nd year, he shouldn’t be making mistakes as much as he does.

I don't hate Darnold. I think he'll be solid to good. I just think Jones will be better.

People also have to remember the going has gotten tougher for Jones as more video is out on him and what his tendencies are. A lot of short quick passes that he likes to execute are now being defended well by the teams capable of it. I have no doubt Jones will grow as a QB and adjust as necessary. He will only get better at reading defenses, changing plays at the line, feeling pressure, moving out of the pocket to throw, etc.

I don't hate Darnold. I think he'll be solid to good. I just think Jones will be better.

People also have to remember the going has gotten tougher for Jones as more video is out on him and what his tendencies are. A lot of short quick passes that he likes to execute are now being defended well by the teams capable of it. I have no doubt Jones will grow as a QB and adjust as necessary. He will only get better at reading defenses, changing plays at the line, feeling pressure, moving out of the pocket to throw, etc.

And once Barkley is 100%, an effective run game will only help Jones

Jones has problems with fumbles but I think that can be fixed, otherwise I think he’s going to be a very good QB. It’s amazing to see the difference of the type of ball he throws compared to Eli

He needs to be aware of his surroundings, and also to stop dropping back 15 yards when the ball is snapped. Overtime he gets sacked, its a huge loss of yards. Also, he needs to stop just throwing the ball up in the air if there is no play, throw it out of bounds. Last night, I did see Eli face on him at one point.

Its not about taking him, its about where they took him when no one had interest in him between their first pick and second pick in the first round.

The guy is hurt. Time to shelf him for the season. They?ll be lucky to win another game.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yea. Injured his shoulder too and was still in the game. Wtf is he doing? :palm:

Shurmur needs to go. I wait for his play calling to improve, but it seems to get worse by the game.

At this point I don?t want them to win another. Let Jones continue to develop while losing like today, get an edge rusher this draft

They won?t win more than 2 and more likely 1 if they are lucky. Jones despite no OL and a dumbass head coach has done pretty well. Hard to win with that shit D too.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It hasn't been corrected yet though. He does the same crap every week. It might just be who he is. Eli did plenty of boneheaded things with the ball too.

It’s his first season, he’s got plenty of time. I can’t believe I’m saying this, especially after hating the pick, but Jones is the last person I’m worried about on the Giants right now.