• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

I still think they need to draft a QB. This decision would be a little easier if they actually played Webb last season instead of the Eli/Geno debacle. I don't think this team is close with Eli, their offensive line still needs work. Regardless, I haven't been this excited for a draft in yearssssssssssss. Can't wait for the NHL draft next.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, they need ALOT. If they go QB (and he sits as expected) they?ll have another ugly season. Probably 7-9 or worse IMO. I guess that can help them reload next draft and beyond.

I?ll accept any decision they make tomorrow, short term excitement would clearly be higher getting Barkley. Long term is a QB or trade down.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I still think they need to draft a QB. This decision would be a little easier if they actually played Webb last season instead of the Eli/Geno debacle. I don't think this team is close with Eli, their offensive line still needs work. Regardless, I haven't been this excited for a draft in yearssssssssssss. Can't wait for the NHL draft next.

Still don't understand this. He should have taken some snaps last year. Especially with the team tanking as they were. Wish I knew what their approach to Webb and the QB position was.

Same about the draft. I'm totally pumped for it. Just one more dayyy

If the Giants pick a QB and Sam Darnold is off the board who is their pick ?

Most boards have Allen or Rosen after. I think a lot will have to do with whom the Browns select unless the Giants are dead set on who they want (which isn?t exlusive to the QB position)

If the Giants pick a QB and Sam Darnold is off the board who is their pick ?

Either Rosen or Mayfield, who are the most NFL ready passers. Tbh, I think they're both more likely to go #1 than Darnold, but what do I know lol. I don't think the Giants have the balls to draft Allen at #2.

Not that anyone here cares, but I've got:

1 - Mayfield

2 - Rosen

3 - Allen (upside is higher than anyone)

4 - Darnold

5 - Jackson

But I really doubt NYG go QB at 2, because I think the organization still thinks they can win with Eli. Pick is almost certainly Barkely or Chubb, if they stay put.

Either Rosen or Mayfield, who are the most NFL ready passers. Tbh, I think they're both more likely to go #1 than Darnold, but what do I know lol. I don't think the Giants have the balls to draft Allen at #2.

Not that anyone here cares, but I've got:

1 - Mayfield

2 - Rosen

3 - Allen (upside is higher than anyone)

4 - Darnold

5 - Jackson

But I really doubt NYG go QB at 2, because I think the organization still thinks they can win with Eli. Pick is almost certainly Barkely or Chubb, if they stay put.

If Darnold is available I can then see the Giants taking him if the Browns take Mayfield or Allen. As a Jets fan we'd be left with the crumbs on that table. The thing is the these QB's are not even the best players in the draft, so much for the best available player.

If Darnold is available I can then see the Giants taking him if the Browns take Mayfield or Allen. As a Jets fan we'd be left with the crumbs on that table. The thing is the these QB's are not even the best players in the draft, so much for the best available player.

Idk, I wouldn't consider Mayfield or Rosen "crumbs" lol, but I get your point.

If Darnold is there, they will take him.

If not, I see them dropping back a few spots 8 or 12, while adding additional picks and a player.

They have way too many holes. 1 qb sitting on the bench for a few seasons isnt going to help them.