Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Flowers ruined the entire game. Killed the entire first drive of the game and put us in a terrible spot field position wise. Terrific way to start the season. Then he got beat terribly on the pick six play which is why it was a pick six. Got beaten terribly on the 4th & 6 on the last drive of the game.

Yes, there were a few drops that should have been catches, but on any important play of the game it was Flowers who stuck out like a sore thumb. They had to babysit his side of the line almost all game with an extra blocker. The guy should be nowhere near an NFL roster. He's slow and gets beaten on edge rushes all game long. His footwork is terrible. He could possibly play at Guard, but he is incapable of playing Tackle.
    Last edited by rmc51; 09-09-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    CUT FLOWERS!!!!!!!
    This forever.

Not getting more depth at RT was a big mistake.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect

2018-2019 NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

On the bright side, Dak Prescott is garbage
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    I am definitely putting some blame on Eli ,he missed a wide open receiver in the end zone for a td,big time gb don't miss those opportunities

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Flowers ruined the entire game. Killed the entire first drive of the game and put us in a terrible spot field position wise. The terrific way to start the season. Then he got beat terribly on the pick six play which is why it was a pick six. Got beaten terribly on the 4th & 6 on the last drive of the game.

Yes, there were a few drops that should have been caught, but on any important play of the game, it was Flowers who stuck out like a sore thumb. They had to babysit his side of the line almost all game with an extra blocker. The guy should be nowhere near an NFL roster. He's slow and gets beaten on edge rushes all game long. His footwork is terrible. He could possibly play at Guard, but he is incapable of playing Tackle.

Not to mention he got called with a holding penalty that negated a 40-yard pass to Engram which would've put us close to Field Goal range, maybe a touchdown considering the way Barkley was running. And you're right because Ereck "Safety Cone" Flowers was taken to school by McCray, who also sacked Eli while taking advantage of flowers. And Flowers said, "I've Got to get Better." You're right, at being a safety cone. He doesn't move!
    Having hardships while winning.

Let's Go Rangers! You're the only team I've got this sports season (Besides the Yankees in March 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    This forever.

That has always been our weak point since we had Jerry Reese's pieces. And they only started him because we had nobody better than him to put at RT. I am very disappointed at what Gettleman DIDN'T do

Let's Go Rangers! You're the only team I've got this sports season (Besides the Yankees in March 2019)

Member Mite Division Worle Ranger's Avatar
    That has always been our weak point since we had Jerry Reese's pieces. And they only started him because we had nobody better than him to put at RT. I am very disappointed at what Gettleman DIDN'T do
    Would expect to see some RT tryouts today. Hopefully Flowersí replacement can be procured there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Worle Ranger View Post
    Would expect to see some RT tryouts today. Hopefully, Flowers’ replacement can be procured there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope so

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Replacing that scrub should have been a priority in the off season. I really donít understand why they keep trying to make it work year after year. Dude doesnít have it.

And this is (supposedly) the last year on his deal. I want Flowers gone after that performance (which is a reinforcement of last year) but they STILL have him because we never got an RT in free agency or by the Draft. Flowers hasn't shown me anything special since we drafted him. I'll say it again CUT HIM NOW!!!

This is a big game tonight. Giants are facing the Cowboys in what has been known as one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL. NYG needs to not make the same mistakes they did last week against JAX. They need to create better holes for Barkley similar to his big TD run last week and give Eli time to pass because that pick was not his fault (OK, maybe it was). It was that pylon known as Ereck Flowers who shot the team in the foot last week for every toe we had

Defensive Side of the Ball: Make sure they silence Zeke because he is the only focal point of the DAL offense since Dak has turned into his form last year instead of what he was two years ago when they went 13-3. Then, get as much pressure on Dak as possible. Always be sure that he stays inside the pocket and if you get enough pressure, he is prone to throwing the INT. Get in the lead early, DAL always likes to play from ahead. Control the game, and control the Time of possession tonight to go 1-1 to head to HOU on the right note.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    This forever.

Repped. Lol

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    I canít handle this team starting another season 0-2.

Lose tonight and Iíll probably lose my shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Worse than last year.

WOW.

Bring on hockey so I can watch the Rangers lose....I guess.

Blatant Pass interference! WTF?

We still have a chance, 20-13 DAL

Nope, we are 0-2! Another Tough loss but screw Dallas

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Ugh Giants win, was hoping for a 0-16 season and 1st overall. Also, both my teams out in survivor pool, New Orleans in week 1 and today with Minnesota losing to the fucking Buffalo Bills
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast