• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli needs to find wide receivers to get TDs in later weeks and why is Flowers still on our Team!?!

Shurmur needs to cut his ass like he did a few guys last week. Make a statement.

I?m glad Barkley had that big run or I?m sure he?d be getting ripped postgame. OBJ was great too. 100+ yards for both those guys get they can?t score more than 15 points. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Honestly, looking to the future if then can fix the OL (more) this off-season keep the young nucleus of WRs AND RBs I think whatever QB steps in down the road may not have major growing pains. Perhaps it?s not a rookie. Who knows?

Hopefully the franchise has a plan post ELI. Much like I hope the rangers do post Henrik.

Honestly, looking to the future if they can fix the OL (more) this off-season keep the young nucleus of WRs AND RBs I think whatever QB steps in down the road may not have major growing pains. Perhaps it’s not a rookie. Who knows?

Hopefully, the franchise has a plan post-ELI. Much like I hope the Rangers do post Henrik.

Getting a QB will be a key to replacing Eli when his career will be done in the next two years. And whoever will replace Eli has a line that will not cause him pains and could give us the better chance of victory because the O-line still is trash even with the moves we made in the offseason. Tough loss today, but we will remain competitive for the majority of the season even if we don't make the playoffs this season. Big improvements STILL needs to be made.

Flowers ruined the entire game. Killed the entire first drive of the game and put us in a terrible spot field position wise. Terrific way to start the season. Then he got beat terribly on the pick six play which is why it was a pick six. Got beaten terribly on the 4th & 6 on the last drive of the game.

Yes, there were a few drops that should have been catches, but on any important play of the game it was Flowers who stuck out like a sore thumb. They had to babysit his side of the line almost all game with an extra blocker. The guy should be nowhere near an NFL roster. He's slow and gets beaten on edge rushes all game long. His footwork is terrible. He could possibly play at Guard, but he is incapable of playing Tackle.

Flowers ruined the entire game. Killed the entire first drive of the game and put us in a terrible spot field position wise. The terrific way to start the season. Then he got beat terribly on the pick six play which is why it was a pick six. Got beaten terribly on the 4th & 6 on the last drive of the game.

Yes, there were a few drops that should have been caught, but on any important play of the game, it was Flowers who stuck out like a sore thumb. They had to babysit his side of the line almost all game with an extra blocker. The guy should be nowhere near an NFL roster. He's slow and gets beaten on edge rushes all game long. His footwork is terrible. He could possibly play at Guard, but he is incapable of playing Tackle.

Not to mention he got called with a holding penalty that negated a 40-yard pass to Engram which would've put us close to Field Goal range, maybe a touchdown considering the way Barkley was running. And you're right because Ereck "Safety Cone" Flowers was taken to school by McCray, who also sacked Eli while taking advantage of flowers. And Flowers said, "I've Got to get Better." You're right, at being a safety cone. He doesn't move!

This forever.

Not getting more depth at RT was a big mistake.

That has always been our weak point since we had Jerry Reese's pieces. And they only started him because we had nobody better than him to put at RT. I am very disappointed at what Gettleman DIDN'T do

That has always been our weak point since we had Jerry Reese's pieces. And they only started him because we had nobody better than him to put at RT. I am very disappointed at what Gettleman DIDN'T do

Would expect to see some RT tryouts today. Hopefully Flowers? replacement can be procured there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replacing that scrub should have been a priority in the off season. I really don?t understand why they keep trying to make it work year after year. Dude doesn?t have it.

And this is (supposedly) the last year on his deal. I want Flowers gone after that performance (which is a reinforcement of last year) but they STILL have him because we never got an RT in free agency or by the Draft. Flowers hasn't shown me anything special since we drafted him. I'll say it again CUT HIM NOW!!!

:mad::banghead::curse:

This is a big game tonight. Giants are facing the Cowboys in what has been known as one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL. NYG needs to not make the same mistakes they did last week against JAX. They need to create better holes for Barkley similar to his big TD run last week and give Eli time to pass because that pick was not his fault (OK, maybe it was). It was that pylon known as Ereck Flowers who shot the team in the foot last week for every toe we had

Defensive Side of the Ball: Make sure they silence Zeke because he is the only focal point of the DAL offense since Dak has turned into his form last year instead of what he was two years ago when they went 13-3. Then, get as much pressure on Dak as possible. Always be sure that he stays inside the pocket and if you get enough pressure, he is prone to throwing the INT. Get in the lead early, DAL always likes to play from ahead. Control the game, and control the Time of possession tonight to go 1-1 to head to HOU on the right note.