• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OL makes sense, but I think they're better off going DL or DB.

With Barkley, you're going S11 all the time, and that's kind of a waste in what Hernandez is good at. He's a short, thick power player, which is good in a power run game, but the Giants aren't going to use that enough to warrant that kind of pick. I think they'd be better off going with Harold Landry/Josh Jackson and then target Austin Corbett in the 3rd. Corbett is super athletic, long, and has a strong first strike, which makes him a really good fit for a quick-hitter offense.

As an aside, I find it hilarious that they're essentially doubling down on McAdoo's scheme of running S11 constantly after firing him.

They are going to patch some holes in tonight’s draft. Good times ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Completly agree. Starting to know that Gettleman is looking at what we need such as at the offensive guard and we fulfilled that in Round 2 by drafting Hernadez. He can really help with pass protection

A buddy of mine has a friend in the Mara family and he told him that the Giants believe that Webb is actually better than any of the QB?s taken in this draft, had him workout and scored better than all QB?s they saw. Take it for what it?s worth

At this point, to ease my own worries about the QB situation a few years down the road, that?s what I WANT to think. Again we don?t need a Tom Brady to win a Super Bowl. Nick fucking Foles just led the Eagles to a championship. It?s all about building the team properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk