• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They save over 8 million on cap space. And in 2 years, he will be 31 (pushing 32), that’s old in the NFL

Not for what Snacks does though. There are good interior run defenders who play until they're 35. Probably not worth $9m, but still solid.

Rucker, Peko, Ngata, Williams are all 34+ and still really strong against the run.

I don't mind rebuilds, but man it's tough when it stretches across 3 teams at the same time (Giants, Rangers, Knicks). What a bunch of SUCK.

Yea but just think what it will be like in a couple of years if everything works out. Well at least with the Rangers and Giants, the Knicks have been rebuilding for yearrrrssssss now

Yea but just think what it will be like in a couple of years if everything works out. Well at least with the Rangers and Giants, the Knicks have been rebuilding for yearrrrssssss now

The Knicks are on the right track if they play their cards right. They need a couple more years to accrue picks and shed dead salary, but I fear they are going to overpay someone to come here, like they did with Amare Stoudemire, and it wont be near enough to compete. It will just set them back even more. I also dont think Porzingis is a max player but the Knicks will make him one

The Knicks are on the right track if they play their cards right. They need a couple more years to accrue picks and shed dead salary, but I fear they are going to overpay someone to come here, like they did with Amare Stoudemire, and it wont be near enough to compete. It will just set them back even more. I also dont think Porzingis is a max player but the Knicks will make him one

For Stoudemire they didn't really have a choice if I remember as no one wanted to come here, but on Porzingis they are in a tough situation on what to do with him and his health.

• 2 weeks later...