• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS DISCUSSION

Parsley

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crushing loss but happy to see the team play with some balls. That goes for the coaches too. Had enough with just feeding Barkley and passing it for 20 yards each time.

Onto the next

This game showed promising futures for this team as we will be ready for Philly as I am glad to see their fans squirm after the Vikings got payback for last! Who pissed off MIN? As for us, we played with great hearts today but we got robbed from Incompetent officiating! McCaffery did not get that first down! :banghead:

There was a roughing the passer call for hitting Newton as he threw the ball that was abullshit and gave them a first down twords the end of the game and the hitting a defenseless receiver call when the Giants player dove and knocked the ball away were two of the main calls that killed them today. Carolina scores on the defenseless receiver call, when the ball should have been a Giants ball. And then the fact that they didn’t even measure for that first down was a joke. NFL is becoming unwatchable.

told my buddy. for a team with 4 lombardi's in the case, i dont know of another franchise that suffered more crushing losses.

the fumble

flipper anderson

the meltdown in san fran

vai sikahema game

knocked out by the jets in 87?

emmit smith separated shoulder o.t. loss

punt return against the eagles

this past weekend.

oh and the greatest game ever played.

probably a few more.

Must win this week against the Eagles this week... Washington isn't going to win the division. Gets more interesting if the Giants and Eagles are sitting at 2-4. Dallas gets Jacksonville this week which isn't a gimme win either.
We need to win tonight! Go Giants!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk