Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Accelerated Rebuild is Dangerously Ambitious

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Hayes is arguably the most valuable forward trade chip the team has. More than Zuccarello or Buchnevich. For the reasons Pete noted above, and the fact he's a center, period.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Hayes is arguably the most valuable forward trade chip the team has. More than Zuccarello or Buchnevich. For the reasons Pete noted above, and the fact he's a center, period.
    Yes, and he’s an out of shape, lazy, douche waffle. Will get real good value right now.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hayes and Vesey were among the worst in the exit exams. Vesey was worse. Let them go eat Taco Bell somewhere else.

If anyone cares, among the best were Fast, Kreider, Hank, Skjei, and Pionk.
    What does this consist of?
    GORTON 2020

Yes, and he’s an out of shape, lazy, douche waffle. Will get real good value right now.
    He's a bro. It doesn't surprise me he does bro things. I like him as a player, but if he gets them something valuable, I'm good with it.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Weight
    Body fat
    Muscle
    Stamina exercise
    Toxicology

Etc ...
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Maybe math ?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm not exactly sure we call Hayes an extra forward. He's a shutdown Center who can score 20 goals and put up 50 plus points. That's not exactly easy to find.
    This. I actually started appreciating him a bit this year. He's improved in every facet of the game every year he's been a pro. Can't argue with that.

how high was his thc count?

The team just figured out they were out of shape? Shame on the team and players.

Of course Fast and Kreids were among the best, which is why I mentioned their work ethic weeks ago when someone choose to question both players value. Kreids took some extra shit about not working hard enough, which is bullshit. If Grabs and Hags were still on the team, they'd be right up there. There is a reason all of them are fast and working hard for a full shift, every shift. They are dedicated to maximizing their physical abilities, they are disciplined, work on their skating and their strength, power and quickness. And they been doing it since early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    Maybe math ?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Another av problem

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfrancesa View Post
    The problem here is only Karlsson. Ottawa has no use for zucc or really even Hayes. They are rebuilding in the traditional way especially being a small market team that always spends well under the cap. They want prospects and players on elcs. Zucc, spooner, Namestnikov, and Hayes don’t fit that bill. A more likely scenario is that they would want Andersson, Buchnevich,or chytil, the rangers first pick this year, next year 1st, and another decent prospect maybe Hajek or Howden.
    If not that something close to it. The rangers are rebuilding signing Karlsson would be hard enough. Why if the rangers are rebuilding would this make sense?

Tavares really doesn’t make sense either but that I can at least see being that they wouldn’t be giving up any young talent just money.
    From Sens' perspective, draft picks or young guys like Buch/Anderson/Chytil make sense, Hayes/Vesey/Zuc/Spponer/Names do not.

Did they ever ask him to lose the weight? What is going on at the practice facility? Were AV's schedules so tight they left no time for the S&C coach to mingle around with the guys? Not being in touch with so many lockerroom issues and/or letting things get out of hand. Coaches should have been fired sooner, hearing all this plus all the deadline stuff.

swamped Midget Division
    if you are a pro you gotta take personal responsibility and be in shape. otherwise you are not showing much respect to your team or your profession. apologies to kessel. as long as he can keep sniping you can put on all the weight he wants
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    From Sens' perspective, draft picks or young guys like Buch/Anderson/Chytil make sense, Hayes/Vesey/Zuc/Spponer/Names do not.
    We'll give em Hayes plus a 1 and both 3s for Stone and forget the whole Karlsson and Taco Bell thing.

Then we will get the leader we need too. Stone is beloved and respected in that locker room as their true leader and would probably punch Hayes/Vesey in the stomach, if he mentioned Taco Bell anywhere near him.

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    how high was his thc count?

The team just figured out they were out of shape? Shame on the team and players.

Of course Fast and Kreids were among the best, which is why I mentioned their work ethic weeks ago when someone choose to question both players value. Kreids took some extra shit about not working hard enough, which is bullshit. If Grabs and Hags were still on the team, they'd be right up there. There is a reason all of them are fast and working hard for a full shift, every shift. They are dedicated to maximizing their physical abilities, they are disciplined, work on their skating and their strength, power and quickness. And they been doing it since early on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    Did they ever ask him to lose the weight? What is going on at the practice facility? Were AV's schedules so tight they left no time for the S&C coach to mingle around with the guys? Not being in touch with so many lockerroom issues and/or letting things get out of hand. Coaches should have been fired sooner, hearing all this plus all the deadline stuff.
    Not sure if you do it intentionally to me, but you ask me crazy ass questions after I share some things. I’m a pretty smart guy, but I can’t answer questions about what goes on in people’s heads. I also don’t know the travel habits of William Santiago.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Not sure if you do it intentionally to me, but you ask me crazy ass questions after I share some things. I’m a pretty smart guy, but I can’t answer questions about what goes on in people’s heads. I also don’t know the travel habits of William Santiago.
    You crack me up. I'd love answers but don't expect you to have the answers to the bolded ones or the other ones. They were rhetorical, for the most part.

In other words, I can't freakin believe the players or the team would look like such a bunch of semi-pros. Shocking and disheartening. Problems with around 5 high salaried [or about to be] players this year.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 04-14-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Sidebar, who ordered the Mountain Dew Code Red in Vesey's refrigerator? WHO ORDERED THE MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED!?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

That was funny too in that I saw the bolded questions and thought... Does Mike actually have answers to these questions???

Then I saw your answer realizing you are not omniscient, as you tell me you are not omniscient.

Sidebar, who ordered the Mountain Dew Code Red in Vesey's refrigerator? WHO ORDERED THE MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED!?
    You want answers ?
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Deleted Midget Division
    He's a bro. It doesn't surprise me he does bro things. I like him as a player, but if he gets them something valuable, I'm good with it.
    Welcome to the team

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast