• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Thank you for another year of fun on BSBH

4EverRangerFrank

The best run and best looking message board I visit. Great info and opinions from many posters here regarding the Rangers. My go to source for all things NYR.

Thanks BSBH crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This! Even though I took a long break from posting (like I did for message boards in general), I did still lurk here fairly often for team news and to read all of the good discussion. After the days of the old official board from way back when and WeBleedBlue, this is really the best Rangers forum there is. So, I'm glad I came back on a regular basis, and to be more involved in discussions.

• Like 1

This! Even though I took a long break from posting (like I did for message boards in general), I did still lurk here fairly often for team news and to read all of the good discussion. After the days of the old official board from way back when and WeBleedBlue, this is really the best Rangers forum there is. So, I'm glad I came back on a regular basis, and to be more involved in discussions.

Banned!!