Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: McKenzie: Rangers Could Trade Picks for 21- to 23-Year-Old

Senior Member Squirt Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Make the picks, don’t trade them
    I'm with this guy!

...even though this team can't even lose correctly...

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Wrote about this. Wonder if Fabbro or even Fiala can be nabbed? Nashville and Calgary both lack a first- or second-round pick this year.

https://thehockeywriters.com/new-yor...t-picks-dealt/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Team Win BSBH Rookie
    Both players are more valuable to their respective organizations than draft picks they'd get in return. Wouldnt make much sense for either team, unless there was a gross over-payment. And that wouldnt make sense to the Rangers.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Yea, Nashville needs Fabbro. Assuming he turns pro next year, both Josi and Ellis will be looking for new deals while Fabbro is still on his ELC. They're both gonna get huge raises and its unlikely they'll be able to keep both so they'll have a top 4 opening for Fabbro.

Junior Member Mite Division mickey1935's Avatar
    Gorton doesn't have a clue to which player to even look for. I have noticed that there was a thread about firing the coach. V had nothing to do with the trades which decimated the team (including buying out Girardi). Gorton traded or gave up on, MacDonough, Stralman, Holden and Girardi. Three of them are playing for Tampa Bay (110 points) and Holden is with Boston (also 110 points). What did he get in return? Nothing for Girardi and "19 year olds" for the rest. The man hasn't got a clue how to build a team but he is very "corporately" correct in the eyes of management. Will he dump Zuck and Krieder in the off season? For more draft picks? I have been a Ranger Fan for more years than he has been alive for more years than he has been alive (saw my first game in 1948) and have seen these moves before by other incompetent GM's along the way. The only time it worked was when we got Messier. GGG (Gorton Gotta' Go).

By the way, here is my starting lineup for players still active who were with the Blueshirts before being sent packing. Not too shabby when you consider that Raanta is the back up goaltender. What did we get for this lot? GGG

Nash - Stepan - Lindberg
    Hagelin - Miller - Callahan
    Dubinsky - Boyle - Stepniak
    Moore - Brassard - Grabner

Holden - Stralman
    McDonagh - Girardi
    Falk - Yandle

Talbot

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    What did I just read?
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    LTF?
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey1935 View Post
    Gorton doesn't have a clue to which player to even look for. I have noticed that there was a thread about firing the coach. V had nothing to do with the trades which decimated the team (including buying out Girardi). Gorton traded or gave up on, MacDonough, Stralman, Holden and Girardi. Three of them are playing for Tampa Bay (110 points) and Holden is with Boston (also 110 points). What did he get in return? Nothing for Girardi and "19 year olds" for the rest. The man hasn't got a clue how to build a team but he is very "corporately" correct in the eyes of management. Will he dump Zuck and Krieder in the off season? For more draft picks? I have been a Ranger Fan for more years than he has been alive for more years than he has been alive (saw my first game in 1948) and have seen these moves before by other incompetent GM's along the way. The only time it worked was when we got Messier. GGG (Gorton Gotta' Go).
    Must be hard to watch the rebuild knowing your window soon closes.

//reported Junior Division
    I just shut my window earlier.
    LGR!

HNIC BSBH Legend
    By the way, here is my starting lineup for players still active who were with the Blueshirts before being sent packing. Not too shabby when you consider that Raanta is the back up goaltender. What did we get for this lot? GGG

Nash - Stepan - Lindberg
    Hagelin - Miller - Callahan
    Dubinsky - Boyle - Stepniak
    Moore - Brassard - Grabner

Holden - Stralman
    McDonagh - Girardi
    Falk - Yandle

Talbot
    Show me how this fits under the salary cap.

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Veteran
    I don’t know if that 1935 on your handle is your birth year, but if you saw your first game in 1948 I’d guess you were at least 5. That would make you 75 today, at the least. I don’t believe you’re that old.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Senior Member Midget Division
    mickey's steamboat willie came out in 1928, so i'm assuming its his birth date.

maybe a late april fools play? ala, sidd finch.

he doesn't have hankie on the roster... wonder what we got for him?

I was 13 which makes me 82 for a few more weeks. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slobberknocker View Post
    mickey's steamboat willie came out in 1928, so i'm assuming its his birth date.

maybe a late april fools play? ala, sidd finch.

he doesn't have hankie on the roster... wonder what we got for him?
    He's listing a lineup with guys we've traded or let walk in FA. Hank is still on the roster, so he wasn't included.
    LGR!

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Yeah but that team is trash.

I don't disagree at all. I read the post last night, starting listing the cap hits and got all the way to Yandle and deleted the post. We're talking about Justin Falk here. Who is upset that we don't have Justin Falk on the team anymore?
    Same goes for Dubi, D. Moore, Stempniak.
    LGR!

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    I don't disagree at all. I read the post last night, starting listing the cap hits and got all the way to Yandle and deleted the post. We're talking about Justin Falk here. Who is upset that we don't have Justin Falk on the team anymore?
    Same goes for Dubi, D. Moore, Stempniak.
    Haha. Truth.

Team Win BSBH Rookie
    Imagine Phil's post count when he's 82 years old.

Pete took a fucking year long hiatus and is still only ~8500 posts behind Phil. hahahaha.
    LGR!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast