• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wolf Pack Sign Drew Melanson to ATO

Mike

http://www.hartfordwolfpack.com/news/detail/pack-sign-forward-drew-melanson

Wolf Pack general manager Chris Drury announced today that the team has signed forward Drew Melanson to an Amateur Tryout (ATO) agreement.

Melanson, 23, a 5-11, 182-pound native of Paramus, NJ, comes to the Wolf Pack from Boston University (Hockey East), where he skated in 40 games this season, notching six goals and adding 13 assists for 19 points, while serving 28 minutes in penalties.

Prior to this year, Melanson played three seasons at R.P.I. (ECAC), totaling 17 goals and 26 assists for 43 points, along with 44 penalty minutes, in 100 games. He earned ECAC All-Rookie honors in 2014-15, leading the Engineers in points and goals with 9-11-20 in 36 games.

Fuckin awesome ! Drew is a great kid. He practiced with our team during our training camps the last 2 years, and when he was rehabbing an injury. It was great having him practice with our boys. I wish him the best of luck. #Avsfam

Sounds like a scrublord to me..

:D

I kid I kid.

I know you’re joking, but Drew completed all his credits at RPI in 3 years with some stupid GPA just so he can walk on at BU. Will do anything you ask of him, always looking to set a teammate up. Sneaky good hands.

Archived