Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who Will Be the Next Rangers Captain?

Senior Member Bantam Division
    “His game keeps getting better and he’s just scratching the surface,” Tavares said. “There’s a lot of excitement in our group for him. Especially a guy with his talent and his drive to be successful, I’m excited to finish the season with him and looking forward to the future.”
    https://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...ure-1.17831403

To me that reads like, "I'm excited to watch this kid play three more games, and can't wait to to sign somewhere else and play some playoff hockey."

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Read somewhere on Twitter about Fast being a good choice. IDK about that. He too, seems a bit quiet for me.

Agree that our C is not currently in the team. Make 3 A’s next season and let things shake out

//reported Junior Division
    I think JT re-signs in BK, a la Stamkos. With Barzal’s emergence and the rest of the offense playing well, they might think they’rea FA signing and trade away from being true contenders. Goalie? Idk. Their D? Idk.
    But I think JT sticks it out another year or two after signing a fair deal. Then they tradd him.

NYR captain? No clue. We don’t know these guys in the locker room. Mikey hit the nail on the head with his post.
    LGR!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234