Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [RS] (#69) Henrik Lundqvist vs Florida Panthers // Nicccceeee.

🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by LONG TIME FAN View Post
    Trolling? Really? I will continue to root for the NYR to win every game and hopefully get into the playoffs where anything is possible. NYR management dealt the fans and the players a real slap in the face with their public statement, imo. You want them to lose? Have a blast. I don't! Period!
    Do I like watching them lose ,definitely not?who likes losing?but at times like this when they do lose at least I know there is a silver lining in that better draft pick.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Trolling? Really? I will continue to root for the NYR to win every game and hopefully get into the playoffs where anything is possible. NYR management dealt the fans and the players a real slap in the face with their public statement, imo. You want them to lose? Have a blast. I don't! Period!
    Every expert disagrees with you

HNIC BSBH Legend
    I want the team to be as successful as possible. If that means losing some games now to win a ton more later, so be it. It's called a "long game". As opposed to your short-sighted "hopes and prayers" approach.

Jesus, you have Zuccarello admitting that they don't have the talent to compete with the upper echelon teams.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234