Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Showtime's 'HOMELAND'

Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    The last season with Lewis I didn't think was particularly good, but like the trend of this season so far.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Haven't caught any yet, its on the list.

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Carrie has officially lost her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Carrie has officially lost her mind.

Said Jason in season 1, 2, 3, etc

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Wife and I finally got around to watching this past season. We have two episodes left, will probably finish them off tonight. Man this has been one of the more entertaining seasons in a while.

Not sure why I didn't see this earlier, but apparently Season 8 will be the series' final run.

Carrie Mathison’s story is coming to an end.

Showtime is confirming that Homeland season 8 will be the last.

The network’s CEO and president David Nevins told reporters the news on Monday at the Television Critics Association’s press tour in Beverly Hills.

“Homeland has been a game-changing series for SHOWTIME, as provocative about the world we live in as it is prescient,” Nevins said. “This project, arriving right at the beginning of my Showtime tenure thanks to [producers] Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon, and brought to life by a remarkable cast led by Claire Danes and Mandy Patinkin, is a richly written character study that is now ready for its natural conclusion. Viewers will be rewarded by the way Alex brings Homeland home.”

Showrunner Alex Gansa added: “Homeland has been the most joyful and rewarding experience of my career. Not many have been as lucky as me — partnered with the miraculous Claire Danes, supported to the ends of the earth by Fox and Showtime, and working in the company of some of the most gifted writers, actors, and filmmakers in the business. I am sad to see the journey coming to an end, but it is time.”
    https://ew.com/tv/2018/08/06/homeland-season-8-final/
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Not sure why I didn't see this earlier, but apparently Season 8 will be the series' final run
    Probably because show has been a trash after Brody left.

I think it got better. The last couple seasons have been incredible. It's just run its course, is all. 8 seasons is a lot in any television world.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Last 2 or 3 seasons have been ok

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213