Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 185

Thread: Official Scoreboard Watching Thread (Draft Pick Tracker)

  1. #161
    Senior Member Bantam Division NYRangers723's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    15
    I think edmonton wins. Hawks is the real question mark. Im hoping the jets rest some guys

  2. #162
    Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    NYR2711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Babylon
    Posts
    13,352
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
    I think edmonton wins. Hawks is the real question mark. Im hoping the jets rest some guys
    This is how I feel as well. Vancouver doesn't want the win either because if Detroit wins, they will jump over Vancouver.
    Last edited by NYR2711; 04-07-2018 at 06:06 PM.

  3. #163
    Senior Member Bantam Division NYRangers723's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    This is how I feel as well. Vancouver is doesn't want the win either because if Detroit wins, they will jump over Vancouver.
    yeah. I still think 7th is very possible but we shall see

  4. #164
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    53
    So much for Chicago getting a point...

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  5. #165
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    53
    Going to OT in Edmonton. Come on McDavid

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  6. #166
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    53
    Shootout...

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  7. #167
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    53
    Edmonton wins! Please let Wahlstrom be there at 8.....

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  8. #168
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,311
    Rep Power
    91
    8th is great
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

  9. #169
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    Rep Power
    88
    Around 20% chance to hit top 3 and a 6% chance to get the number one spot

    Not great odds...but I'll take em

  10. #170
    Senior Member Squirt Division Sod16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    8
    If we'd gone into a more complete tank, we would have probably ended up 7th, so this is really not bad. I think it turns out that a lot of fretting over the lack of a tank was unnecessary.

  11. #171
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Puck Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    10,836
    Rep Power
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod16 View Post
    If we'd gone into a more complete tank, we would have probably ended up 7th, so this is really not bad. I think it turns out that a lot of fretting over the lack of a tank was unnecessary.
    3 less wins gets us 4th, add a tie and we end up 3rd.
    Dream was to land in a position to select in the top 4


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  12. #172
    ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Parsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    10,432
    Rep Power
    96
    Happy at 8. And optimistic for a bump up in the lottery.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  13. #173
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    3,095
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Happy at 8. And optimistic for a bump up in the lottery.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Agreed. 10 days ago it was looking like 10th for certain. April 28th now is a big day!

  14. #174
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Myusername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,857
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    3 less wins gets us 4th, add a tie and we end up 3rd.
    Dream was to land in a position to select in the top 4


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Team wasn't nearly bad enough to get that low in the standings. Other teams completely sucking ass didn't help us (with Chicago being the big one)

    That said... I'm excited for what's going to be available at 8. The only thing that concerns me is that we can drop back another 3 spots if we get unlucky.

    If we get into the top 3 somehow I might faint. Dahlin, Svechnikov or Zadina on this team would be a dream come true. Either of the three would probably take a whole year off the rebuild

  15. #175
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    83,947
    Rep Power
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Myusername View Post
    Team wasn't nearly bad enough to get that low in the standings. Other teams completely sucking ass didn't help us (with Chicago being the big one)

    That said... I'm excited for what's going to be available at 8. The only thing that concerns me is that we can drop back another 3 spots if we get unlucky.

    If we get into the top 3 somehow I might faint. Dahlin, Svechnikov or Zadina on this team would be a dream come true. Either of the three would probably take a whole year off the rebuild
    Yes, they were. That stupid late-season Western road trip really fucked things up late in the game.
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  16. #176
    Senior Member Mite Division Gravesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Yes, they were. That stupid late-season Western road trip really fucked things up late in the game.
    Lose those 3 and you're 5. Which obviously would've been helpful.
    Still, with how everything turned out I'm quite happy with 8. There will be options on the table certainly, barring being completely fucked over in the draw.

  17. #177
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,262
    Rep Power
    12
    What is the worst we could get? 10th? 11th?

  18. #178
    Senior Member Mite Division Gravesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    12
    11th iirc

  19. #179
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    53
    1st Round

    #8 - NYR (Pending Lottery Will be either 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, or 11)
    #26 - from BOS (will be 26 if they lose to Tampa)
    #31 - from TB (Still want them to win the cup)

    2nd Round

    #39 - NYR **Locked In**
    #48 - from NJ **Locked In**

    3rd Round

    #70 - NYR **Locked In**
    #88 - from BOS

    4th Round

    #101 - NYR **Locked In**

    5th Round

    #132 - NYR **Locked In**

    6th Round

    #163 - NYR **Locked In**

  20. #180
    ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Parsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    10,432
    Rep Power
    96
    Thanks for the update. Those first 2 rounds look fabulous! Unloading at the deadline was smart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •