• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jeff Gorton W/Boomer and Gio this AM

Blue Heaven

Dodging the AV questions. Nothing to change the perception that he is a goner. Only thing that I found interesting is that he views Spooner as more of a wing than a center.

i thought Zucc replacement.

I thought it was interesting to hear Boomer bring up the fact that NY brought up Miller, and TB hadnt asked (I didnt see this yesterday)

i thought Zucc replacement.

I thought it was interesting to hear Boomer bring up the fact that NY brought up Miller, and TB hadnt asked (I didnt see this yesterday)

Pretty much tells you all you need to know as to how they viewed Miller. Rightly or wrongly.

Wrongly

To me, it's a toughie form the POV that Miller played a hard-nosed game. But part of that toughness should be not turning over the puck so easily, and from that standpoint, where Miller provided in grit he somewhat gave away in turnovers.

Who will we have left that has any playoff grit? Zuccarello? Kreider? anyone else? I hope this does not become a softer team. Though if Howden, Hajek and Andersson successfully make it to the NHL that would help.

To me, it's a toughie form the POV that Miller played a hard-nosed game. But part of that toughness should be not turning over the puck so easily, and from that standpoint, where Miller provided in grit he somewhat gave away in turnovers.

Who will we have left that has any playoff grit? Zuccarello? Kreider? anyone else? I hope this does not become a softer team. Though if Howden, Hajek and Andersson successfully make it to the NHL that would help.

I agree. This is something that I hope is addressed this draft and free agency.

Archived