Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [RS] (#63) Hartford Wolfpack v. Detroit Red Wings // I'll Miss You, Richard

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    If they make one more move, i seriously hope its dealing Miller. I just can't stand him anymore. Hopefully some team thinks they can reign him in or set him free.
    This is where I am at. I would rather we move Miller, then move McD and Zuccarello in the summer if required. At least Hayes seems to have come into his own as a 3rd line shutdown C, and Vesey is cheap. Miller is offering zero and his attitude is starting to stink again.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Mite Division Blueshirts1926's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pws85nyr View Post
    This is where I am at. I would rather we move Miller, then move McD and Zuccarello in the summer if required. At least Hayes seems to have come into his own as a 3rd line shutdown C, and Vesey is cheap. Miller is offering zero and his attitude is starting to stink again.

I seriously hope they deal Buchnevich, sick and tired of this guy as he cant take it give a hit. As soon as someone gets close he backs off, what a fricking p.....y!

Senior Member Squirt Division jsrangers's Avatar
    LMAO @ Gilmour ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirts1926 View Post
    I seriously hope they deal Buchnevich, sick and tired of this guy as he cant take it give a hit. As soon as someone gets close he backs off, what a fricking p.....y!
    Gotta blame AV for this one. Apparently, he's behind the stink coming off Buch, Miller, Vescey and Hayes to a lesser extent.

WHEN WILL THEY FIRE AV - HIS SYSTEM SUCKS NO ONE IS GOING TO THE NET - IMPROVE THE TEAM - IMPORVE THE SYSTEM FIRE AV!

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    As much as it hurts, we really need to lose against Detroit and Vancouver. If you are going to suck, do it properly.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Gilmour falling and Detroit scoring is the future.

Really nice shot by Miller though. Up that trade value FUCKFACE.

Hahahahaha yesssss

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Can always count on Hank

Really nice shot by Miller though. Up that trade value FUCKFACE.
    this +1

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    No goal
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

WHEN WILL THEY FIRE AV - HIS SYSTEM SUCKS NO ONE IS GOING TO THE NET - IMPROVE THE TEAM - IMPORVE THE SYSTEM FIRE AV!
    I’ve seen you post a few times about firing AV and complaining about his system. I have no issues with your feelings, but I’m just curious as to what systems you prefer to use in different areas of the game.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    I’ve seen you post a few times about firing AV and complaining about his system. I have no issues with your feelings, but I’m just curious as to what systems you prefer to use in different areas of the game.
    I am from the old school, get someone in front of the net ( the whole game) no just every once in awhile. Take a puck every once in awhile like Krieder just did or better yet a quote about one of the 100 greatest players: "Why did Phil Esposito park his hulking frame in front of the opponent's net? Because that's where his goals were scored." and fucking start shooting high since all these goalies just butterfly all the time.

Spooner has some decent vision. I like how he finds the open man. Even if hes flicking it back to the point.

And i still like Paul Carey. Hope he catches on next year. Guy does a lot of different things pretty well. The only AV project/pet that I've liked over the years.
    Last edited by The Dude; 02-25-2018 at 09:16 PM.

I still have no idea that O'gara is a Ranger player. Game on in background and im constantly thinking hes on Detroit when I hear his name. Ps. He stinks.

Senior Member Bantam Division Bugg's Avatar
    Spooner has some decent vision. I like how he finds the open man. Even if hes flicking it back to the point.

And i still like Paul Carey. Hope he catches on next year. Guy does a lot of different things pretty well. The only AV project/pet that I've liked over the years.
    In one game so far Spooner is outpointing Nash. Let's see how long this lasts.

That shouldn't be a penalty.

I am from the old school, get someone in front of the net ( the whole game) no just every once in awhile. Take a puck every once in awhile like Krieder just did or better yet a quote about one of the 100 greatest players: "Why did Phil Esposito park his hulking frame in front of the opponent's net? Because that's where his goals were scored." and fucking start shooting high since all these goalies just butterfly all the time.
    Gotcha, but that’s not “system” stuff. That’s something every coach tells their players. Some listen, some don’t, or maybe sometimes it’s a read and react situation where guys are a little out of position. It happens frequently in every game, to every team. It’s just a matter of how the play is developing in the zone. If the defensive team gains possession, the offensive team has responsbilities, if there’s a turnover and a quick shot it can appear guys weren’t where they were supposed to be.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Did they trade Vesey? I don't think hes playing tonight.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast