Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 NHL Trade Deadline // Sell, Sell, Sell!

Sexxxy beast Pee-Wee Division skunkman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    According to who?
    Google NHL trade rumors
    Hidden Content

The Skunk Has Spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik
    "well, women do have a higher tolerance for pain than skunks"

Sexxxy beast Pee-Wee Division skunkman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    According to who?
    Google NHL trade rumors

http://www.masslive.com/bruins/index..._in_deals.html
    Hidden Content

The Skunk Has Spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik
    "well, women do have a higher tolerance for pain than skunks"

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Freidman and others too. I see Boston people saying the talks started with Grabner, who knows if it turned to Nash. Both would be odd and unlikely, but Boston created room today and they are talking to the Rangers continuously according to a few writers.

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    I'm hearing a possible deadline day deal could be Zuc to Calgary for Bennett, one of their young Swedish D man (not sure who), and a 3rd rounder. This will depend on how other moves go.

Also, I hear they've been trying to move Miller, Vesey, and Hayes but no one wants them. Horrible locker room guys, and have bad attitudes.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

swamped Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    I'm hearing a possible deadline day deal could be Zuc to Calgary for Bennett, one of their young Swedish D man (not sure who), and a 3rd rounder. This will depend on how other moves go.

Also, I hear they've been trying to move Miller, Vesey, and Hayes but no one wants them. Horrible locker room guys, and have bad attitudes.
    not promising if they are what we’re left with. could be uglier during the rebuild
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Oliver Kylington or Rasmus Andersson? I assume Kylington. Interesting.

How is Vesey a bad attitude. I'll assume Hayes is too non-chalant and Miller is a grumpy bitch too often. Is Vesey just a sore loser?

Jesus Christ, how about they focus on trading the UFAs and guys with 1 year left first, while scouting all the possible prospects available in return. Then we can worry about a coaching staff, the draft, more trades and Free agency.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 02-22-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    not promising if they are what we’re left with. could be uglier during the rebuild
    Let me clarify a little, they’re not saying they definitely won’t be traded no matter what. IF one or more of them are moved the deal most likely will not favor us. Might have to bite the bullet because it’s known they’re super douches.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Team Win BSBH Rookie

I imagine not signing with the team that drafted you doesnt bode well with GMs around the league

Senior Member Mite Division jsrangers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post

How is Vesey a bad attitude. I'll assume Hayes is too non-chalant and Miller is a grumpy bitch too often. Is Vesey just a sore loser?

Jesus Christ, how about they focus on trading the UFAs and guys with 1 year left first, while scouting all the possible prospects available in return. Then we can worry about a coaching staff, the draft, more trades and Free agency.
    my guess on Vesey is he's a complete non-factor in the room. Hayes comes across like a clown while maybe less of a problem on a winning team it's certainly detrimental on a losing team and Miller a whiny bitch. I don't ever envision any of these guys as any kind of leader.

I don’t know the D man’s name. You could tell me it’s Snoopy Von Dildo and I wouldn’t know if it was real or not.

Sore loser, non chalant, and grumpy were not words used to describe anyone. They’re not good locker room guys. That’s it.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Team Win BSBH Rookie

assumption ahead

rich, entitled kids, in the nhl, making money
    partying, not taking it serious (enough)

Senior Member BSBH Prospect

Ya think?! Least surprising shit I've ever heard. Get them all the fuck out of here. Kevin Hayes couldn't have given less of a shit that he scored tonight. I'm not sure Miller has cared all season. I also think they've been effecting Skjei negatively. Get out.

That frat house scene with Vesey Hayes and Skjei is a debacle IMO.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

How would the opposing GMs know all 3 of these guys are horrible attitudes/lockerroom guys? Vesey is only in his 2nd year and always had a good rep. From Harvard, liked at Harvard. Sounds like a coach trying to make excuses and it is also a lot for us to digest all at once. How did this all come out now?

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    I am not crazy about the idea of trading Zuccarello for a few reasons.

1. Vet presence is obviously needed during a rebuild and he strikes me as a high character guy.

2. He's produced every year of his contract despite having a down season.

3. Without honey badger here it's a team of giant vaginas.

But I also understand this team needs to do whatever it can to move forward. So color me conflicted on this one.

How would the opposing GMs know all 3 of these guys are horrible attitudes/lockerroom guys? Vesey is only in his 2nd year and always had a good rep. From Harvard, liked at Harvard. Sounds like a coach trying to make excuses and it is also a lot for us to digest all at once. How did this all come out now?
    Well two of them refused to sign with the team that drafted them so...
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    assumption ahead

rich, entitled kids, in the nhl, making money
    partying, not taking it serious (enough)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Ya think?! Least surprising shit I've ever heard. Get them all the fuck out of here. Kevin Hayes couldn't have given less of a shit that he scored tonight. I'm not sure Miller has cared all season. I also think they've been effecting Skjei negatively. Get out.

That frat house scene with Vesey Hayes and Skjei is a debacle IMO.
    All possible scenarios for sure. Mix that in with the fact the Rangers spoil their players more than any other team in the league, and that’s a recipe for disaster. They fired the guy that tried to change that a little.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Senior Member Midget Division
    Just more reason for me to hate J.T. Miller. I can't stand that guy. Vesey is going to play himself out of the NHL if he continues going the same way he seems to be. Hayes I can still get behind I think. The strides he's made on the defensive end since his first year are pretty remarkable. As well as his progression in the face-off circle. Not everyone is a leader but I still think he has value.

Senior Member Mite Division jsrangers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Well two of them refused to sign with the team that drafted them so...
    Solid post, beat me to it. The frat house scenario is the impression I get as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Just more reason for me to hate J.T. Miller. I can't stand that guy. Vesey is going to play himself out of the NHL if he continues going the same way he seems to be. Hayes I can still get behind I think. The strides he's made on the defensive end since his first year are pretty remarkable. As well as his progression in the face-off circle. Not everyone is a leader but I still think he has value.
    You're just saying that because your name's Kevin.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Let me give you an example of how everyone knows everything about everyone in hockey.... My son is 15, he’s currently getting moderate looks at the next level, coaches from programs in Dallas, Colorado, and Pittsburgh have reached out to ask questions about him. They know the last time he took a shit. Everyone is watching. As a coach, I can make 1 or 2 calls and find out anything about a pee wee to midget player from the other side of the country. Now, imagine what the NHL guys know.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast