Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 170

Thread: New York Mets 2018

  1. #141
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,530
    Rep Power
    153
    Honestly, who cares either way
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  2. #142
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,530
    Rep Power
    153
    https://twitter.com/tigersjuk/status...99315912495104

    Never heard about this until Evan mentioned it today on the radio. Newfound respect for Collins.
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  3. #143
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    10,488
    Rep Power
    104
    Another wasted DeGrom effort. Ive never seen an offense so anemic in my life.

  4. #144
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Another wasted DeGrom effort. Ive never seen an offense so anemic in my life.
    Another wasted effort by deGrom and I can't remember seeing something this bad offensively before.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  5. #145
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,530
    Rep Power
    153
    Kay said yesterday that an offense hasnít been this bad, even the year the Mets won 40 games
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  6. #146
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    22
    Something is fundamentally wrong over there, I mean deep fundamental entrenched disfunction. Like the Knicks the fish rots from the head down, Fred Wilpon's idiot son Jeff Wilpon has no baseball background yet insists on running all operations and his decisions and unqualified management has steered the team into the ground for many years now. He's the root cause of everything wrong but right now the simplest fix is pushing Sandy Alderson out the door and getting someone who won't scrape the bargain bin and instead will build up the farm system and make smart long term strategic trades. And kum-bye-ya Callahan is getting walked all over, he has no leadership abilities and even lacks even basic management skills in terms of pitcher selection, in game calls, and substitutions

  7. #147
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Something is fundamentally wrong over there, I mean deep fundamental entrenched disfunction. Like the Knicks the fish rots from the head down, Fred Wilpon's idiot son Jeff Wilpon has no baseball background yet insists on running all operations and his decisions and unqualified management has steered the team into the ground for many years now. He's the root cause of everything wrong but right now the simplest fix is pushing Sandy Alderson out the door and getting someone who won't scrape the bargain bin and instead will build up the farm system and make smart long term strategic trades. And kum-bye-ya Callahan is getting walked all over, he has no leadership abilities and even lacks even basic management skills in terms of pitcher selection, in game calls, and substitutions
    The team is a freaking mess and you are point on with the Wilpon's. I don't know comes about by pushing Sandy out the door as they'll get another person who's not allowed to run the team. As for Callaway, from what I've seen is not good, but I'd give him a chance what other choice do we have. The Rangers will go through the same growing pains with Dan Quinn.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  8. #148
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Shane Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,485
    Rep Power
    132

    New York Mets 2018

    I wish they did this during live games.

    https://youtu.be/_t9leAeutiA

  9. #149
    Senior Member Bantam Division LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NEVER NEVER LAND
    Posts
    2,101
    Rep Power
    11
    Theeeeeeeeeeee Metttttttttttts Losssssssssssseeeeee!!

  10. #150
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    Sandy stepping down due to illness wish him all the best.

    Now who runs the Titanic ?
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  11. #151
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,530
    Rep Power
    153

    New York Mets 2018

    Wishing Sandy all the best and a speedy recovery. Cancer sucks balls.

    Itís a 3 headed monster running the show now.
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  12. #152
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Rep Power
    327
    Nice to see Bautista playing well.

  13. #153
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Nice to see Bautista playing well.
    He's playing well better than I expected and it was a nice pickup, but team still sucks.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  14. #154
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    10,488
    Rep Power
    104
    Went to the Mets game today, for $28 I sat 6th row behind the Padres dugout. Pretty good deal buying my tix on Stubhub at 11:15 am.
    Thought I was going to see something special with Clayton Richard throwing a no-no for 4.1 innings, then everything fell apart and gave up 4 runs.
    Pretty good game, Mets won 6-4. Took the day off of work, so it was a nice afternoon for baseball after the rain subsided.

  15. #155
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Went to the Mets game today, for $28 I sat 6th row behind the Padres dugout. Pretty good deal buying my tix on Stubhub at 11:15 am.
    Thought I was going to see something special with Clayton Richard throwing a no-no for 4.1 innings, then everything fell apart and gave up 4 runs.
    Pretty good game, Mets won 6-4. Took the day off of work, so it was a nice afternoon for baseball after the rain subsided.
    Day at the ball park is usually better than a day a work. I love CitiField and a great place to catch a game.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  16. #156

  17. #157
    Senior Member Midget Division
    4EverRangerFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,759
    Rep Power
    56
    ^deCyYoung talk

  18. #158
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    jjweimar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Geneseo, NY
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    25
    He really does deserve it

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  19. #159
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    23
    He'll get the Cy Young and a huge raise in arbitration

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  20. #160
    #BringZuccsBack Bantam Division rangers02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SE Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    7
    DeGrom just won the NL Cy Young because of his performance, not the team he is on.
    Mets fans, you need to build your team around Make even though the Wilson's are too cheap to even give a damn about this team that it has depth, then experiencing an injury bug the likes of which no one has ever seen. And please stop paying Bobby Bonilla more than Aaron Judge.

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    WE GOT KAKKO AND THE BREAD MAN! LET'S GO RANGERS!

    #DRIVEFORFIVE

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •