Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 127

Thread: (#55) Rangers vs. \_(ツ)_/ // Playoffs Start Tonight!

  1. #81
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    This. Effectively irrelevant except after the whistle, and even then, it's probably more negative than positive. You just run the risk of taking penalties.
    NHL got rid of it following the 05 lockout

  2. #82
    Senior Member Junior Division
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Power
    50
    Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.

  3. #83
    ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Parsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    10,259
    Rep Power
    90
    Atleast they had a good start tonight...


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  4. #84
    Senior Member Mite Division Blueshirts1926's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsim67 View Post
    Shoot the F-ING puck
    Gortin you want to trade somebody here is three Zibanajad simply does not shoot the puck Holden and Kampfer suck

  5. #85
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.
    shits in his head.
    These guys dont want to leave NY.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Junior Division
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by !br-avery! View Post
    True but we are just to fucking nice,players get injured ,Hank gets run and we sit there and scratch our asses.
    Only way to stop that is to fight fire with fire. Go run their goalie.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jamsim67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    775
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    This. Effectively irrelevant except after the whistle, and even then, it's probably more negative than positive. You just run the risk of taking penalties.
    The game has changed, that's for sure, but you can still put a body on someone as they attempt to plant themselves in the crease. I'm not talking about taking there head (but I would like to see that from a Ranger defender), just make it a little tougher for them to go the net.

  8. #88
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Only way to stop that is to fight fire with fire. Go run their goalie.
    No. You confront anyone that touches your goalie.
    NOT doing anything, and then RUNNING their goalie is cowardly shit.

  9. #89
    Member Mite Division LarryBiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Atleast they had a good start tonight...


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    One would think they would. Anyway, I'm the Ranger fan that NEVER says die/lay down/tank........but with that said, I am quite the realist. We ALREADY look better with the infused new blood.......okay, that will possibly wear off. The PP with the "kids" look pretty dangerous......."keep it simple stupid", get shots on net. Simple. Again, I KNOW changes are coming, and......welcome it. Just do it "graciously", keeping enough players to continue winning "enough". With the right amount of incoming 1sts and 2nds......we should be able to aquire one of those "game changer" type players in the draft. Quick turnaround, catching up to the NHL that has surpassed us with all of those "stupid" dishing out of 1's and 2's.

  10. #90
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryBiv View Post
    One would think they would. Anyway, I'm the Ranger fan that NEVER says die/lay down/tank........but with that said, I am quite the realist. We ALREADY look better with the infused new blood.......okay, that will possibly wear off. The PP with the "kids" look pretty dangerous......."keep it simple stupid", get shots on net. Simple. Again, I KNOW changes are coming, and......welcome it. Just do it "graciously", keeping enough players to continue winning "enough". With the right amount of incoming 1sts and 2nds......we should be able to aquire one of those "game changer" type players in the draft. Quick turnaround, catching up to the NHL that has surpassed us with all of those "stupid" dishing out of 1's and 2's.
    I really wish we had 1 or 2 guys that just wanted to score. Setting up teammates is great, but we need some selfish guy with a killer instinct.

  11. #91
    Member Mite Division LarryBiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.
    I don't think that will matter. The whole NHL has got it respect what Zuccha brings. He hasn't been "bad" just not what we would like. Despite his goal scoring drought........many GM's will attribute that to his current floundering team.

  12. #92
    Member Mite Division LarryBiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.
    Just imagine what an "already good team" would do when aquiring a guy like Zuccha and playing on a 3rd line that will suddenly become quite the 3rd line. Deeper, deeper, deeper.

  13. #93
    🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    !br-avery!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,716
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.
    Never shoots the puck,always passes it

  14. #94
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Valiquette with discussing starters coming into the game on their day off... and the accompanying video of Henrik

  15. #95
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,920
    Rep Power
    45
    Whatever team acquires Grabner is getting a hell of a hockey player. Love everything the guy does on the ice.

  16. #96
    Senior Member Bantam Division AliveIn94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    11
    Nasher off Holden!

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  17. #97
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,920
    Rep Power
    45
    Nice! Nash and Grabs both scoring!

  18. #98
    Senior Member Bantam Division AliveIn94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Whatever team acquires Grabner is getting a hell of a hockey player. Love everything the guy does on the ice.
    You can say that again. Sad to see him leave when/if he does.

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  19. #99
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    17th of the season? Not bad for a "horrible" offensive season. He'd probably have 40 by now if he was able to finish the first few months of the season.

  20. #100
    Team Win BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,222
    Rep Power
    208
    Mika so much more effective when he's down low on the PP. Big Goal.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •