Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assuming They Trade McDonagh...

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Liljegren (1st), Leivo, 2018 1st, 2018 2nd, conditional 2019 1st that becomes 2019 2nd if Leafs don't win Cup or re-sign him for Ryan McDonagh and change. Who says no?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Not sure on the first 2 names but what I've read

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=224910

BIRTHYEAR 1999-04-30 BIRTHPLACE Kristianstad, SWE
    AGE 18 NATION Sweden / USA
    POSITION D SHOOTS R
    HEIGHT 183 cm / 6'0" WEIGHT 87 kg / 192 lbs
    YOUTH TEAM Kristianstads IK CONTRACT 19/20
    NHL DRAFT 2017 round 1 #17 overall by Toronto Maple Leafs
    CAP HIT $925,000 powered by [Cap hits powered by Capfriendly.com]
    SOCIAL Timothy Liljegren Twitter Timothy Liljegren Facebook Timothy Liljegren Instagram Timothy Liljegren
    HIGHLIGHTS 1-time U18 WJC Silver Medal 1

A skilled offensive defenseman with excellent skating skills. The way he combines his speed with strong puck handling skills makes him a quite spectacular player to watch. Decision making is at times a bit questionable and there is some room for improvement when it comes to his defensive game. If he puts everything together, he should become a high scoring defenseman thanks to his hockey sense, quick release and strong passing game. (EP 2017)
    JOSH LEIVO
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=88692

I didn't see anything about him on the above link he's 24 not exactly blowing me away
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Leivo is one of their better AHL forwards who can't seem to crack their insanely deep roster. If not him, you can theoretically swap him for any number of depth guys on the bubble -- Soshnikov, maybe Kapanen (who is keeping Leivo outside looking in), Andreas Johnsson, or Miro Aaltonen.

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Nah, Phil. That package is not getting McD. Screw Leivo. Add Dermott and maybe Kapanen?

2018 1st
    Lilegren
    Dermott
    Kapanen

Even if we throw in a 3rd, Leafs won't do it. Would be so exciting if it could happen.

Plus, what about McD's injury? Lowers his value for now, I'd guess.

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Love Mac, but correct not much of a captain and no one is like Mess
    On rangers
    In the history of the game i think he’s a bit overrated

a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    If they don’t go with 3As, and if they keep Zuccarello, then Zucc. But I like the way MILLER has been a standup guy after the game; he talks sense; he plays the game the right way; I think he may be the man, unless they go all in on someone like Tavares.

If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones.

//reported Junior Division
    3 alternates until someone steps up and into the captaincy.
    Tough to try and make these calls though since we don't see what happens behind closed doors.
    LGR!

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    3 alternates until someone steps up and into the captaincy.
    Tough to try and make these calls though since we don't see what happens behind closed doors.
    I did like that Fast has had the "A" on in the last 2 games just LOVE IT !!!
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Senior Member Squirt Division jsrangers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Respecttheblue View Post
    If they don’t go with 3As, and if they keep Zuccarello, then Zucc. But I like the way MILLER has been a standup guy after the game; he talks sense; he plays the game the right way; I think he may be the man, unless they go all in on someone like Tavares.

Hmmm, you want to give the C to a guy who's lack of brain power has gotten him nailed to the bench more than once? Stand up guy or not he's underperformed throughout. Pass. In fact they can move the guy imo at this point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12