• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Will Hugh Jessiman and Pavel Brendl be in the Lineup?

Sod16

I will enjoy the treat of attending my only Rangers game of the year next week (at MN). My question is, after injuries, trades and waivers, will sufficient roster spots have opened up by then for me to get a chance to see Hugh Jessiman and Pavel Brendl? If I do get to see them, I will dutifully report back to the Board on their progress!

Unlike some of our current players, Jessiman and Brendl are not fussy about which line or position they play. They've been waiting a long time for their chance, and they're just happy to be here.

On his first day of his first training camp, Brendl puked on the ice. (and, if you can imagine , it was downhill from there!

I will enjoy the treat of attending my only Rangers game of the year next week (at MN). My question is, after injuries, trades and waivers, will sufficient roster spots have opened up by then for me to get a chance to see Hugh Jessiman and Pavel Brendl? If I do get to see them, I will dutifully report back to the Board on their progress!

Really looking forward to your report as both these players can add depth to our line up I'm so excited.

Archived