Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As Sellers, Rangers Must be Patient and Embrace the Rebuild

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    Rebuild or not I dont think Gorton is stupid enough to trade Hank to the isles.
    You were supposed to laugh.

They need a goalie.

Sexxxy beast Pee-Wee Division skunkman's Avatar
    I am a redundant Skunk, so i will ask again.

Is AV's job safe?
    Hidden Content

The Skunk Has Spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik
    "well, women do have a higher tolerance for pain than skunks"

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Would Buffalo consider a trade for McD for their first, gives them the defenseman they need and puts us in the running for Dahlin

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Senior Member Squirt Division jsrangers's Avatar
    I think you're right here I think every fan base overestimates the value of the players they are making available. I don't see it for more than a very small handful of players on this roster and even in those cases I don't see the huge asset, picks and players coming back this way. Would love to be wrong.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    You were supposed to laugh.

They need a goalie.
    Sorry lol hard to tell online if someone sarcastic or serious 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post
    Would Buffalo consider a trade for McD for their first, gives them the defenseman they need and puts us in the running for Dahlin

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    They would give a one, but not in this years draft.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post

I've said the same thing elsewhere. I think, if we don't move Mac at the deadline, the goal would be to leverage him to get into the top 5 or something. Buffalo is really the only team that makes sense to do that, and Mac-Risto would be an elite first pair. We'd probably have to sweeten the pot a bit, but I think they'd consider it.

I know they're terrible, but I don't think Buffalo is that far away from being competitive. They could easily be like Colorado next year but, for whatever reason, stuff just hasn't worked. The rebuild has been a disaster in the standings, but Eichel and O'Reilly alone is plenty to build on.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    There is a good chance the rangers will be selecting top 5 on their own merit. From what I can gather the talent level between prospects 2-15 are not far off. Especially if looking for a defenseman, this draft is loaded. Righties too

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfrancesa View Post
    There is a good chance the rangers will be selecting top 5 on their own merit. From what I can gather the talent level between prospects 2-15 are not far off. Especially if looking for a defenseman, this draft is loaded. Righties too
    I would absolutely Love to have 2 picks in the top 10, no less top 5, Franny. We just may be able to pull that off....and then-some!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123