• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers resume run to the Cup!

For anyone that hasn't noticed' date=' PIT's been on a fucking tear.[/quote']

Pfft, the Pens, who da fuck are they and what have they proved. There roster is terrible. Basically, they have 2 stars and a bunch of fill-ins and waiver wire pickups. I'm not worried.

:palm:

:wtf:

I wouldn't say the East is MEH... The Atlantic just sucks ass. All I notice is that one division in the East is SO much better than the other.. And since those same 8 Teams are pretty even in skill, they just kinda beat up on each other and create a "meh" scenario. Not sure what you expect with 8 teams within 10 points of each other (as of tonight) in the same division. The Hawks are the worst team in the Central (Best division in Hockey) with the same 55 points as the worst team in the Metro.. The parity in hockey right now is unlike any other sport. Only in Hockey can the worst team to make the Playoffs finish 2 games from the Cup. Gotta love it.

30-game terror, just wait. youll see.

Josh man, I love you dude!! I really hope you're right, man!! These guys have just drained the friggin' life out of us this year. I am having such a tough time digesting the fact that this coach took a Stanley Cup Finals team and turned them into a borderline rebuild team.

But I love your passion, brother! =)

Josh man, I love you dude!! I really hope you're right, man!! These guys have just drained the friggin' life out of us this year. I am having such a tough time digesting the fact that this coach took a Stanley Cup Finals team and turned them into a borderline rebuild team.

But I love your passion, brother! =)

theyre just conserving their energy, man. They're going to peak at the right time!

After last night this team is running to oblivion.

I don't get the lack of effort, at all, that's the precursor to selling. It's not on the coaching staff either, it's on players not really giving a shit if they win or not. Other than in net, nobody played hard except Nash and Grabner, and with nobody around them putting in any effort, they faded as the game wore on. Zucc and Miller have been on cruise control for a fucking month.

As an aside, if Uncle Larry was right in saying that the team was going to be sellers, and that message came from someone in the know, and the message got to the players, it's no fucking wonder they packed it in. That's why its so fucking stupid to announce yourself as a seller, or even flirt with it, any time before the deadline.

I don't get the lack of effort, at all, that's the precursor to selling. It's not on the coaching staff either, it's on players not really giving a shit if they win or not. Other than in net, nobody played hard except Nash and Grabner, and with nobody around them putting in any effort, they faded as the game wore on. Zucc and Miller have been on cruise control for a fucking month.

As an aside, if Uncle Larry was right in saying that the team was going to be sellers, and that message came from someone in the know, and the message got to the players, it's no fucking wonder they packed it in. That's why its so fucking stupid to announce yourself as a seller, or even flirt with it, any time before the deadline.

It's not like this is something new. This has been the case all season.

It's not like this is something new. This has been the case all season.

Nah. This team puts up the same amount of stinkers as anyone else, but the effort is generally there. When they look like they aren't playing hard, it's usually just because they are not playing smart and that puts them two steps behind. They're not the most intense team in the world, but they rarely pack it in completely.

Archived