• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Shattenkirk and Kreider Update

If this team is even sniffing the playoffs, they'll both be in the lineup asap.

I hear ya Future, and I expect they both will be soon. I just wanna see the kids we have get some NHL time, so we can see what we can dump at the deadline. I just don't feel this team being much of a playoff threat this year, that's all.

I hear ya Future, and I expect they both will be soon. I just wanna see the kids we have get some NHL time, so we can see what we can dump at the deadline. I just don't feel this team being much of a playoff threat this year, that's all.

I agree in that I'd like to see the kids up, even if they are making a playoff run. There's no real reason why Lettieri and DeAngelo shouldn't be up the remainder of the season. Justifying Carey, let alone McLeod, over Lettieri is impossible to me.

I don't think it's worth bringing up Andersson and Chytil though. At more than 10 games, their ELC would slide, and I wouldn't pull the trigger on that.

If the team is making a run at the playoffs, they'll both be back.

Kreider might come back, regardless (I'm on record saying he should).

Shattenkirk's situation will be based on the teams outlook, and how he heals. A bit more involved there. But, he did look his best earlier in the season, and hes not known for his conditioning or his elite skating.

I agree in that I'd like to see the kids up, even if they are making a playoff run. There's no real reason why Lettieri and DeAngelo shouldn't be up the remainder of the season. Justifying Carey, let alone McLeod, over Lettieri is impossible to me.

I don't think it's worth bringing up Andersson and Chytil though. At more than 10 games, their ELC would slide, and I wouldn't pull the trigger on that.

True man! I forgot about the 10 game rule! Good call Future!

This season is in serious trouble though, Future! Looks like they're throwing in the towel after last night's bed-wetter. Tough one to watch last night!

Archived