• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

AV! His Seat Getting Hot?

skunkman

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark this down. I think there is a good chance Joel Quenville is out of Chicago this off season.

Not exactly the progressive coach I have in mind, but he would be the best candidate of the coaches with actual experience.

Quenville replaces AV as the next NY Ranger coach. Maybe the two teams should trade coaches when they both miss the playoffs.

Mark this down. I think there is a good chance Joel Quenville is out of Chicago this off season.

Not exactly the progressive coach I have in mind, but he would be the best candidate of the coaches with actual experience.

Quenville replaces AV as the next NY Ranger coach. Maybe the two teams should trade coaches when they both miss the playoffs.

Would love that but I also would like to see what Ruff could do!

What would a bad job look like?

Tune in Thursday night for this week's face plant, Franny.

The man took a very good team and turned them into a "soon-to-be" .500 team. ...and that was with the vast majority of home games!!! Wait! The worst is yet to come. They saved his ass by winning in SJ last week.

Note to those who remember from the old days: I have the bottle of MOET in the fridge awaiting the news.....I'm pretty certain I'll be on the beach when I get that news, but I have the bottle chilling as we type!!

Tune in Thursday night for this week's face plant, Franny.

The man took a very good team and turned them into a "soon-to-be" .500 team. ...and that was with the vast majority of home games!!! Wait! The worst is yet to come. They saved his ass by winning in SJ last week.

Note to those who remember from the old days: I have the bottle of MOET in the fridge awaiting the news.....I'm pretty certain I'll be on the beach when I get that news, but I have the bottle chilling as we type!!

Even at their full strength calling this year's Rangers team a very good team is a bit of a stretch. I'm one of the last to blame a coach for team issues. I just feel that we, as fans, never really can get a good idea on if they are doing a good job or not. We don't see anywhere near what's actually happening in practice, in the locker room, or in his office. The blame I see if for line-up decisions or in game match-ups among others. But do we really have the insight to be overly critical of this? I know this is a results based business so he may well end up being fired but just screaming for him to be fired based on what we know isn't enough imho.

Glass Eric Staal, Yandle, smith and skied, Buchnevich are just examples of misuse

What we can see is the massive amount of grade A scoring chances this rangers give up. We can see the gap the size of the Grand Canyon between forwards and defenseman. We can see the 10-20 minutes a night this team actually resembles a nhl hockey club.

This coach was brought here to win a cup. He inherited a well structured defensively sound team that was already in a conference final. He has slowly but surely transformed this team which had an absolute identity to one which has none. Every year the structure and defense is worse despite the cash being thrown at the defense.

It is well past time, like two years, for this guy to go and ruin some other franchise. Let him go there and not win

Archived