• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Claim F Cody McLeod from Nashville Predators

Blue Heaven

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The TEAM is soft. They play a soft game. Similar to last season, when the shit hit the fan, AV went to his one tough guy in Tanner Glass. Guess what? It didn't work then. It won't work now. McLeod sucks.

Because that has to come from the team as a whole. You can't throw that all on the shoulders of one person -- least of all the worst skater on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The TEAM is soft. They play a soft game. Similar to last season, when the shit hit the fan, AV went to his one tough guy in Tanner Glass. Guess what? It didn't work then. It won't work now. McLeod sucks.

to be fair, I don't think you claim a guy off of waivers because you think he will solve all of your teams problems. Typically they are on waivers for a reason. No risk potentially ok reward? He's an exprienced NHLer who can potentially add something we don't have. Worst case scenario you waive him and send him to the pack.

to be fair, I don't think you claim a guy off of waivers because you think he will solve all of your teams problems. Typically they are on waivers for a reason. No risk potentially ok reward? He's an exprienced NHLer who can potentially add something we don't have. Worst case scenario you waive him and send him to the pack.

They've already got 6 fourth liners. Not sure how adding a 7th helps in any way.

To protect all the kids that get called up after trading everyone...

This was my first thought. In theory Chytll, Andersson et al could all be up here by seasons end, and if you see some of the treatment Buch has been getting you wouldn't want the same for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Before he's allowed in the locker room, he should be required to submit a cheek swab for a DNA test to confirm that he is not really Tanner Glass. When you look up a team's stats for a year on hockeydb.com, you can always tell when a team has had a lousy year, because there will be a long list of transient players who were brought in at one point or other and did not last. We're going to have one of those long lists this year.

Speaking of Glass, he's been in the AHL on a one way NHL contract since early November. This will be the third year in a row that he gets a full NHL salary for spending most of his time in the minors. Charmed existence, in a way.

Do we even have a skirt that will fit this guy??

Did he lose a bet???

Is he coming here to be "pussified"???

So many questions....

Looks like a useless move to me, gang. Throw shit at the wall, and maybe it'll stick. Typical current regime move....

Archived