Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Greiss is Terrible

Member Mite Division Blueshirts1926's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirts1926 View Post
    Funny thing, was flipping channels on my NHL ticket and caught the last few minutes of the Kings/Ducks ( hate the kings). Guess what, the Kings lost and in there last nine games they have won on 3 and currently on a 3 game slide. They have more points then us. Kopitar in the post game show, Not playing 60 minutes, Not sticking to the game plan/system, Some guys need to step up etc etc. So funny because I heard that earlier today from hmmmm!

This funk we are in is like the flu we need get over it like the Penguins did a few weeks ago, the Kings have the flu like we do. So tonight's game will be a win - LGR!
    Watching this mornings game Detriot/Chicago as Detroit score 2 quick goals in the 1st. Joe Quenneville talk between breaks is bitching about is team not skating, not checking etc etc. I think it's a funk all teams are hitting and get into. Tampa is smoking everyone but they have no injuries of yet so maybe they will come playoff time.

I am staying positive this team and cherring for a win tonight as they turn it around - LGR

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirts1926 View Post
    Watching this mornings game Detriot/Chicago as Detroit score 2 quick goals in the 1st. Joe Quenneville talk between breaks is bitching about is team not skating, not checking etc etc. I think it's a funk all teams are hitting and get into. Tampa is smoking everyone but they have no injuries of yet so maybe they will come playoff time.

I am staying positive this team and cherring for a win tonight as they turn it around - LGR
    Hedman is out 6 weeks.

Member Mite Division Blueshirts1926's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    Hedman is out 6 weeks.
    You are correct but it's only one. A lot of team have had more especially in the goalie spot

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910