• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Did Anyone Get Called Up?

Blueshirts1926

With Krieder and Hayes plus they sent Vinni Lettieri down who got called up or am I missing something?

Here is Arizona it was big news that Duclair was traded to Chicago. He was bitching badly he wanted out of Arizona and the Arizona GM said fine don't let the door hit you on the way out. According to the local sports guys in the news here they said Duclair was getting bad, complaining, airing dirty laundry etc. His attitude will need to do a 180 real fast playing under Quenneville!

I get the feeling the Chytil balloon has burst and he's in for some hard times.

Didn't register a shot in Pack game last night.

I think it's best Chytil just stays in Hartford and gets comfy. It's already been an insane year for him.

I think it's best Chytil just stays in Hartford and gets comfy. It's already been an insane year for him.

Agreed. He's got a lot of work to do before he's ready to be an NHL regular.

The hype, I guess, was deserved when he first got to the team, but people seem to forget that he's not even 19 yet. He's still got quite a bit of growing to do, physically.

He also just came back from the WJC, and didn't they say he had a good tournament? He's still young, so Im not worried. If its just for a game or 2, I don't think it would hurt to give hm some time.

Yea from the handful of pack games I?ve watched, he isn?t ready yet. Maybe next year.

He also just came back from the WJC, and didn't they say he had a good tournament? He's still young, so Im not worried. If its just for a game or 2, I don't think it would hurt to give hm some time.

No, he had a good game against Russia I think, points wise, racked up a couple more against some women's intramural team, and then folded his tent and was awful in the medal round.

Ferraro specifically said Chytil had a bad tournament.

Come on Phil, you're better than that... :cool:

He just turned 18 in September. Andersson just turned 19 in October.

Silly to blow and ELC year on either at this point. Let em slide.

Well, fuck. I guess I had them mixed up. Or just off a year. Didn't Chytil have his birthday like a week before camp or so? I guess he went from 17 to 18, not 18 to 19. My bad.

No, he had a good game against Russia I think, points wise, racked up a couple more against some women's intramural team, and then folded his tent and was awful in the medal round.

Ferraro specifically said Chytil had a bad tournament.

This is fuckin gold.

Archived