Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [RS] (#41) Rangers @ Arizona Coyotes // We Meet Again, Old Friends

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Says someone not posting live during games? Be part of the solution.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBoy89 View Post
    Hank is the man. Always has been, still is to this day. Let's get this damn dude a Cup.
    he's been the deciding factor a lot this season. Would be only fitting if this team could pay him that tribute.
    Can team as flawed as this win a cup? I dunno.
    If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones.

Can they? Yes. Is it a healthy bet? Probably not,

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Says someone not posting live during games? Be part of the solution.
    I think I’ll stick to lurking like I did for awhile. Sick of the politics here.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Junior Division
    Bye.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Arizona Coyotes // We Meet Again, Old Friends

Quote Originally Posted by RichieNextel305 View Post
    Why bother lurking or posting at all then? Doesn’t make much sense to me. I guess we will never know since you’ll only be lurking.
    Last edited by Rangers4Life; 01-07-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Banned Mite Division slgrayson1's Avatar
    Two points is two points

Two more against the greatest first year expansion team in the history of ALL sports won't be easy.

Lets do it anyhow, Rangers

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    5 pages for a GDT? My God has this place fallen off a cliff.
    Bye.
    So you just lurk and don't post anymore, but your first post in months is to criticize the board and then complain about politics here. You basically chimed in just to be a condescending asshole. The board has changed a bit, but obviously you haven't.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

In Vigneault, Veritas BSBH Prospect
    I don't know how you can let this Arizona team drag you into a shootout and still think you can compete for a cup. As much as Vally wants to play apologist, this was not a good game by any stretch.

Kudos to Hank and Vesey for showing up, but we're wise to this story by now. We're done by mid-May at the latest unless something changes, and for Hank's sake, let's change something. Make the long-term move for once.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    By beating a series of other teams, that are equally flawed, in a best of seven series.

Does anybody think other coaches in the East are looking forward to playing the Rangers in the playoffs?

In Vigneault, Veritas BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    By beating a series of other teams, that are equally flawed, in a best of seven series.

Does anybody think other coaches in the East are looking forward to playing the Rangers in the playoffs?
    Probably not, but it's because four quadruple overtime games to win a series is brutal.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by LONG TIME FAN View Post
    The King! The King! The King! Did I say The King? Thought so. You all know. The guy with the inflated contract that is finished, too old, can't cut it, has to be bought out, traded, packed off to who knows where, etc. Now, on the other hand, the NYR have #61, the guy that fits the above description to a T. Was that Anthony Duclair that scored for Arizona? With an assist from Derek Stepan? Thought so. Another come from behind victory and a much needed 2points. On to Vegas for a real test. LGR.
    The King! He’s really the fucking King!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Check the standings and the Rangers are somehow in 3rd in the division - tied with Columbus - yet they haven't had a convincing win since December 19th against the Ducks.

Jersey - smoked, Hank somehow got them a point in a SO loss.
    Leafs - Loss
    Caps - Pavalec shutout, SO-W
    Wings - SO-L
    Buffalo - OT-W
    Hawks - Loss
    Arizona - Hank got them a SO-W

8 points in 7 games but when you look how the team has actually played and the opponents they've played, it's been pretty uninspiring. JT Miller said "they found a way to get 2 points" last night. Why do they have to "find a way" against the absolute worst team in the league? Why does it take an OT PP to beat the Sabres? The second worst team in the league? The beating against the Devils should have been a wake up call - they need an actual win before they play NYI, PHI, and PIT next week. Going into Pitt a week from now makes me real nervous.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Team Win BSBH Rookie
    I think they were focused on tonight, and not last night.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Check the standings and the Rangers are somehow in 3rd in the division - tied with Columbus - yet they haven't had a convincing win since December 19th against the Ducks.

Jersey - smoked, Hank somehow got them a point in a SO loss.
    Leafs - Loss
    Caps - Pavalec shutout, SO-W
    Wings - SO-L
    Buffalo - OT-W
    Hawks - Loss
    Arizona - Hank got them a SO-W

8 points in 7 games but when you look how the team has actually played and the opponents they've played, it's been pretty uninspiring. JT Miller said "they found a way to get 2 points" last night. Why do they have to "find a way" against the absolute worst team in the league? Why does it take an OT PP to beat the Sabres? The second worst team in the league? The beating against the Devils should have been a wake up call - they need an actual win before they play NYI, PHI, and PIT next week. Going into Pitt a week from now makes me real nervous.
    A win is a win. The "worst team in the league" doesn't mean much. The are all NHL players. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Still have 3 months to work out their issues. The key is to get points despite playing poorly.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Arizona Coyotes // We Meet Again, Old Friends

The key is to beat bad teams. If you can't put the minus-51 goal differential Coyotes away in regulation or overtime in January, how can you expect to do the same against playoff teams come April, May, and June?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast